Rules of s**ting in work

I just wait for an Eastern European to clean my mess. I’m too busy too be worrying about trivial things like browning all over the the place.

Excellent question. I generally try not to exit the cubicle when there is somebody waiting outside especially if it is a particularly horrendous effort. If I go into the jacks and there isn’t a cubicle free, I leave and go back later and I expect the same courtesey back from my colleagues. I ALWAYS clean with the brush if necessary as I don’t want to start a trend of leaving skids on the jacks-I find it offensive and I seem to be among like minded people in the office as excellent bathroom ettiquete is observed here.

Nothing worse than people in the jacks who stand waiting outside occupied cubicles. Turn around and come back in a while you gargoyle.

In an office with a small no of people and only one jacks, getting your timing right is a very important skill.

German public toilets absolutely stink of stale piss even in places like airports, shopping centres and some hotels

Germans are obsessed with shit-anyone who has ever been there will confirm this. All the toilets have a shelf that you shit on so you can examine your shit before flushing it away. In many ways I respect the Germans and think they do a lot of things very well-their soccer clubs, public transport, women, autobahns, Lothar Mathaus. But in other ways I think they will eventually end humanity-the ying yang of life I suppose.