Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

It’s no surprise really that Putin invaded Ukraine during Trump’s first term in 2014 and is threatening invasion again during Trump’s second term.

'Tis very funny the way lads here have cornered themselves into being fanatical Trump fanbois who rant like complete maniacs in his defence any time his name is brought up.

I believe this is an example of what Putin himself calls reflexive control being exerted over them.

Prime example here:

countingvotes-lets

1 Like

Yeah. He’ll come back and tell the Ukrainians to fall in.

The problem is the minimum Putin will settle for as a so called “diplomatic solution” is something that completely destroys Ukraine’s ability to function as a state.

That is not acceptable. You’re probably better off taking your chances fighting Russia than giving up your state to tyranny.

Neither would giving up Ukraine to tyranny be the end of this. Not by a long shot.

The 2024 US election and the installation of tyranny in the US for the longer term is the medium term target of Putin.

You’d miss covid all the same, a common enemy to divide ourselves instead of a phony war. At least Holohan divided us by decree and tweets while driving around Dublin based on what he saw first hand, not reports of what you want to believe half the world away

1 Like

[quote=“Cheasty, post:1124, topic:16906, full:true”]

How do you know this? Did you have a few pints with him over the weekend?

Gearoid Hegartys sending off is way more important tbf

1 Like

Try and post something that makes at least a small bit of sense next time.

I am not interested in shit talk from you.

3 Likes

I wasn’t talking to you

Don’t reply to me so

I didn’t. I replied to cheasty. But he had replied to you so you must have been tagged .

Fine

What would she know? Living in her Ivory Cashel…

6 Likes

Things that matter. Mul showed more aggression than either side of this war after the AI was wrapped up. Smashing ash

1 Like

Makes perfect sense. Worlds gone quite now, rather than zen for a bit after the madness of trump and covid the media have gone into overdrive for a none story yet ignore corruption, that is paying msm wages

The purpose of NATO enlargement is being demonstrated right now. If you’re in NATO, you don’t get attacked by Russia.

But this is not about NATO at all. NATO is a complete red herring.

This is about democracy and freedom in the most basic sense. Putin does not tolerate democracy and freedom in its most basic sense.

Most big issues are complex. This is not. This is the most simple thing possible to understand. This is 1939 stuff.

Yeah buddy, CNN need to remove those 200k troops they have on the Ukrainian border quicksmart.