Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Russia will have the support of the edgy brigade.

If we play it right we let the Ukrainians soften up the Russians before the Europeans lift a finger

Europeans?

Seriously EU are toothless

German military respect Putin more than Scholz

1 Like

I think if Putin actually wanted a war he’d just get the boys to kick off in the Donbass and filter troops in there while he said. What war? What troops? etc etc etc

This is all for show. It would be an absolute shit show if he went ahead. The West would pump the Ukraine with weapons and money etc, I’d imagine the likes of Poland might even send troops. It would be an unwinnable war that would cost him a fortune.

Not to mention there are nearly 2m Ukrainians living in Russia.

1 Like

If it’s all for show it would be a serious tactical mistake. The west is now arming Ukraine, and Ukrainian sentiment grows ever more pro-western and anti-Russia. The full gravity of the threat presented by Russia now cannot be denied in the west. Sweden and Finland want into NATO.

But it isn’t all for show. Putin is deadly serious about this.

Also, while all this has been happening Putin has quietly taken effective full control in Belarus.

Good thread here about it

Genuine question,
Are we on the verge of ww3?

The old Prussian juncker set reasserting ???

1 Like

It’s not an impossibility but probably will be a localised conflict

I’ll sell a shit load of Nutella

1 Like

He’ll lose face if he doesn’t launch some bit of an invasion now.

Jayses, be some going. Limerick win an all ireland during a world war. Twould complete the box set

1 Like

Has Coveny read the Russian ambassador the riot act?

Harris would have bawled him out if it

If it was Harris, it would be leaked in tomorrow’s media before any meeting took place

1 Like

Probably be a wise time to fill up on heating oil.

And Nutella

2 Likes

You wouldn’t give it to a dog.

No. Chocolate could kill em

I can’t stand Nutella.

I didn’t say you should like it. I just said you should stock up on it

1 Like