Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

So you are making shit up? Got it.

The lesson is more likely to stick if you’re genuinely interested in learning. Search ‘azov’ and ‘human rights abuse’…or follow the simple instructiins already given.

When did you first hear the word ‘Azov’?

When the Russian bots told him what the next thing he needed to think independently about was

3 Likes

If you dont like this nazi batallion we have several others.

The amount of Nazi sympathisers on here is very concerning. I would have thought Dev’s signing of Hitler’s book of condolence was a foolish decision taken in isolation and not gaining widespread support. It seems I may have been wrong.

4 Likes

Have you run this by @glenshane to proof check it?

They’re simple lads, and harmless for the most part. They could support any position or cause so long as they can join a crowd, get their opinions on the tv and feel comfortable. Useful idiots…but without the useful part.

milhouse-looking-glass

2 Likes

does anybody that was anti lockdown want to now revisit this position based on @glenshane view here?

What view? You need to define your question

5 Likes

So Mr. Moore is telling us that the US’s involvement in World War II was good. Grand.

That isn’t a very convincing argument as to why the US should stay out of a war started by the 21st century version of Hitler.

1 Like

Hey lads. The Russians are the baddies ok.

2 Likes

Would you think the reason nobody is getting involved is because of the threat of nuclear weapons?

1 Like

Russian people are not all baddies, it’s that absolute cunt of a man in charge surrounded by nodding dogs that have destroyed their nation.

Not the West.
Not Ukraine.
Not Azov ( cc @glenshane )

Question for the non-nazi’s of the forum.

Could this be decided by a battle between nazi factions of each country?
Azov v Wagner
Stick them all on an island to fight it out - job done, no?

Thanks for your insights. I was going to read ’ Russia, the Atom, and the West’ by George Kennan, but clearly you’ve beat me to it.

1 Like