Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

true that, we deserve what we get so

We import pretty much all the flour we use. The climate here means hard to compete with warmer countries when growing wheat

2 Likes

At least we have enough potatoes to keep us going.

Russia openly claims the US is directly at war with it.

And what will they do about it? They’ll do nothing.

This is a massive statement by Russia of its own weakness.

Can you explain why the Russians started
Letting the grain out?

We import a load of potatoes

Cos they need to occasionally pretend not to be utter utter cunts.

I was ironing mate. @gilgamboa knows the eu won’t let us grow spuds

We’ll be having beef for breakfast, lunch and dinner though. And all the dairy products you can eat

One of the biggest spud producers in the country is a few miles from me I must tell him that

English must be close to you ?

Yep

Golden wonder?

I know his two nephews extremely well.

Randomly enough I was having a few pints with a lad in Galway and he was telling me was giving up his job as some sort of engineer to go work for him too. Couldn’t speak highly enough of him.

1 Like

No if sleepy eamon has his way. Soya only.

I see legislation around sanctions has changed over the last couple of days. Where previously any Russian, regardless of dual citizenship or permanent residence outside of Russia, could be sanctioned… Now once they hold EU/Swiss citizenship - or permanent residence cards, they are largely exempt from sanctions. Switzerland being the donkey in the room here . A lot of monied Russians, and im certain Putin’s kids, hold Swiss passports or residency… And you wonder why grain ships are now leaving and the gas line remains on.

1 Like

The game is the game and on it goes regardless.

1 Like

Always.

This is shameful if true.