Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Interesting point about Nam. 6 months to match the number.

Lolz at @glenshane

2 Likes

I’m lost……

One dickhead posting another dickheads opinion from twitter.

Take a breath chief

Tut tut :grin:

Lolz at @Thomas_Brady.

You ok hun?

Outstanding stuff. It says a lot for the watertight discipline within the Ukrainian forces that the Russians were so thoroughly fooled.

The much-publicised Ukrainian southern offensive was a disinformation campaign to distract Russia from the real one being prepared in the Kharkiv region, Ukraine’s special forces have said.

Ukrainian forces are continuing to make unexpected, rapid advances in the north-east of the country, retaking more than a third of the occupied Kharkiv region in three days. Much of Ukraine’s territorial gains were confirmed by Russia’s defence ministry on Saturday.

“[It] was a big special disinformation operation,” said Taras Berezovets, a former national security adviser turned press officer for the Bohun brigade of Ukraine’s special forces.

I had 3 porters at a family occassion there and having a glass of Temperanillo now at home. Psyching myself up for Redzone.

1 Like

5 Likes

Take the tofu out from between your ears will you. I took you to be an intelligent lad but if you were you would put up such an ill informed post as that.
G’lad :+1: come back with something witty and mock the yokels and all that. Heard it all before.

Quite

There must be internal anger & shame in Russia now with Putins Special Operation.

No amount of biased State sponsored Propaganda via media channels can go on indefinitely whilst battles are being lost.

They’re at the late stage of delusion. The invasion was like them signing Ronaldo. Today was when they lost 4-2 at Leicester. A rampant Liverpool up next. Putin is turning into Solskjaer.

Mason is really twisting the knife on the “Stop the War” set. He’ll get pelters for this. He’s spot on. It’s in reference to the below meeting which has no Ukrainians invited to speak about the war in Ukraine.

“Realism”.

You wanted NATO directly involved from the start, as it transpired supplying the Ukrainians with sophisticated weaponry was to way to go, if the West had listened to your non sensical advice we’d all be dead by now through nuclear obliteration.

If NATO had been involved from the start the war would never have happened.

The war happened because Putin smelled western weakness, the exact same as Hitler smelled western weakness.

Seven months later and some lads still don’t understand basic deterrence.

1 Like

Russian tank driver becomes a cosmonaut (look closely):