Ryan Confidential

RTE 1 now!

a vulnerable side to the man was evident which personally i never seen before, almost human like at times.

The Sindo werent long picking from his bones anyway. Much and all as I depised the cunt but this article is well out of order. Hardly nice for him family to read about the disturbing condition his body was apparently found in along with other rumours. They could have at least waited for the coroners report anyway.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/news-gossip/why-gerrys-friends-were-so-worried-about-him-during-his-last-days-2181252.html

Canā€™t wait for this

Saw this in the shop today. Decided to go for the Sunday Times instead as it had a free Blue Planet dvd

Any more details on this HBV? I heard he came across alright too from someone who would always have hated him. Hard to believe really.

it was from a few years ago, tubridy interviewed him i assume it was a ryan confidential job in reverse.
wasnt long after he split from the wife and in fairness its a low enough human situation and maybe ryan at his most vulnerable.
how did he come across? a bit sad and a fair bit lonely with a sprinking of loudmouth prickā€¦

:lol: I did the exact same thing.

What iā€™m wondering about lads is why ye were considering the RTE Guide over the Sunday Times in any case?

Surely there is no need for the guide anymore in this day and age, not to mind that its a load of RTE bollocks.

Sorry I thought he was on about the Sunday Indo.

One of the red-tops carried a lead story over the weekend saying that there was no traces of drugs found in his system but that article from the indo is very much thinly veiled to the contrary.

:smiley:
Sure ya did Runt ā€˜I donā€™t miss a trickā€™ Mac Runterson. :rolleyes:

so he was in financial straits because of his taste for expensive wine, whiskey and rich foodā€¦ he was on 600 grand a year!! and was unwilling to take a pay cut. its sad for his family and friends but i dont have too much sympathy for himā€¦

Would a ā€œpowdering her noseā€ joke be in poor taste?

6 Likes

I donā€™t know. Throw one up there and weā€™ll see.

ā€œIā€™ve been to London, Iā€™ve been to Sweden, Iā€™ve put out a songā€

She was right to leave that tough world behind

1 Like

I might just go with;

ā€œLooks like sheā€™s taking after her old lad, both absolute cuntsā€

Wouldnā€™t want to offend anybody

Should be good for ten likes

Thinly veiled ā€œyouā€™re useless at singing love, get a jobā€.

I donā€™t know there was still a recruitment freeze in RTE