Schadenfreude

He was a Neil Delamere type character who appeared on lots of different RTE programmes that were shite, coupled with copious amounts of appearances on the late late show like Oliver Callan

:scream:

Dustin used this gag more than ten years ago on the den.

I read that very post last night but chose to quote one from @smark in the Things That Are Wrong thread instead

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/al-porter-to-take-time-off-from-today-fm-radio-show-amid-social-media-allegations-36332496.html

I feel sorry for Al’s poor old ma in this episode, she seemed like a great woman when he was thrusting her to the forefront of his story a few years ago

This is the nub of the issue.

Been sacked by TV3 and Today FM according to the Sunday World.

The Hook incident set a precedence. If he has indeed been sacked then he is obviously in no position to refute/deny the allegations

Who did GHook sexually assault?

That’s my point. And he still got the boot.

Never heard of him. Thought it was that bald English lad who shouts a lot ye were talking about.

5 Likes

:smile::smile::grinning:

I wonder if I rang up a red top rag and told them Porter groped me in the jack’s of some Dublin night club*, how far it would get before they’d do a background check and validate the story.

*I’ve never met Porter

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Tell them it was a jacks in a pub in Ballyragget and the job is oxo

I’ve been sexually assaulted after porter

1 Like