Scotland v Ireland, Saturday - 7.45pm

Think England and France could be relegated.

Look at Wales in league A 1 point on the board and another hiding in progress against Belgium now, Scotland have no business up there either. Ukraine are a team who were running on national pride a few months back and look exhausted now which is understandable.

France have fluffed a lot of chances here. They could easily win 4 or 5 here yet.

Some fantastic Dublin slang on display from Kerr here.

1 Like

He’d give them a kick up the hole for being too casual I’d say

Ukraine have won 0-5 in Yerevan.

1 Like

No surprises there. Spock slowly phasing out Coleman and Duffy. Legs on the bench with Robbo and Ogbene

Is this on tv?

Why is Ogbene not starting?

I can’t figure out what formation he will play from that.

3 at the back, the two wing backs. After that I’m lost

3-4-1-2?

I fancy our chances against these. We might get a platform in midfield to create for obafemi.

I’ll gor for a 3-1 victory, a goal from a set piece (header), obafemi on a breakaway and mollumby with a follow in goal.

I prefer when you are pessimistic about our chances and say we will get hammered! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Happy Dykes is playing. Adams a lot better player in my opinion.

Im going with a 1-1 draw, Obafemi to equalise inside the last 10 after the Scots take a half time lead.

I can write out a pessimistic post too and cover my bases if you like

1 Like

I think this is the first time that Kenny has s near full squad to select from?

Spock out.

3 Likes

Can’t believe Obafemi is starting instead of Ogbene

Spock out

How did we lose to Armenia? Spock out

Scotland are a much stronger proposition without Robertson. They’ve a very good player at left back tonight. I would have started Shane Duffy, this Dykes mullocker could bully us a bit in the air. I think everyone on TFK remembers what he did to Christopher Jullien at the Tony Macaroni Arena that time.