Scottish Football (SPFL, Scottish Cup, Bet Fred Cup, Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup)

Extra time

Ah think it’s a red myself. It’s dangerous.

Thought VAR could have looked at the Kent/Scales incident shortly after.

1 Like

yellow at worst

Kemar Roofe puts Rangers in front

It’s badly timed and think it’s a yellow … when you see the first tackle he got off Morelos early on and not even a card you’d have to wonder

Of course it’s only a yellow. @thedancingbaby is very naive when it comes to Rangers supporting referees intervening in games.

1 Like

Full time. Rangers win 2-1.

Celtic vs Rangers
26th February 2023
Hampden Park

Details of a TFKBRECSC meet up for the final will be announced in due course.

2 Likes

I’m still struggling to see what Beale brings bar giving the wingers freedom to come in field … he’s more a lucky general and getting breaks that Gio never got …

Best result really though I always want sevco to lose a heartbreaker. Another ofg to look forward to and a long game on a heavy pitch. Thought it was a red though marginal and unlucky. Didn’t watch much else so can’t comment.

The AGM of the TFKBRECSC will take place on Sunday 26th February 2023 at 1pm in Fowlers Public House, Malahide, Co Fingal. The meeting will be followed by live coverage of the Viaplay Cup Final between Celtic and Rangers.

Full attendance is required. I certainly don’t want a repeat of last year where the excuses included “But i live in Cambodia”.

I have secured a pay bar facility for the duration of our stay and numerous food options at very competitive rates. Looking forward to seeing you all then.

@Rocko @Bandage @Funtime @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @anon98850436 @Assumpta_Gilhooley @RaymondCrotty @The_Voice @The_Beak @The_Sparrow @Gael_Force @Joey_Byrne_Krama

2 Likes

I think we might have one or two points of business carrying forward from last year’s AGM. If memory serves correctly the meeting concluded rather abruptly when we came under unexpected time pressure very suddenly.

2 Likes

:grinning:

they should have paid him more money to keep him happy, he bullied the huns

1 Like

I may have a look in, welcome or not. @Gael_Force was hopping off the @baldoyle_bomber on insta during the week so id expect it to get proper tasty.

1 Like

He had a great cut to his jib.

I will attend if the landlord of this public house will confirm, that no window cleaners or one eyed South Africans are allowed in.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Darvel FC 1 up on Aberdeen at the break