Scottish Football 2019/20/21/22/23 (SPFL, Scottish Cup, Bet Fred Cup, Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup)

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

there’s a large enough asterix on every league title they won tho from 89 to 97 tho
ok ill give them 89 to 92 but things got out of hand post 92 and their european cup year in terms of finances.
Aberdeen could have won that league in 91 on the last day but i dont think the finanical irregularities ( aka cheating) had really kicked in by then
aside from aberdeen maybe from 93/94 to 96/97 was a procession in scotland - i think dundee united may have nicked the 94 scottish cup to break some of it and i do remember hearts beat them in the cup on a monday in 95-

@Bandage @Rocko
stick up that post their again will you from Mr. Gordon Stein and his flag eiquette on his Benidorm balacony and comments about the preeminent club

1 Like
1 Like

this is one of my favourite posts

12 Likes

imagine @Funtime reading that post

2 Likes

Who’s actually the biggest headbanger in that story? :thinking:

Favourite goal is naturally the one at Ibrox when he celebrated in Diouf’s face. A great day that was in The Player’s Lounge with @Rocko. You’d really miss that venue.

3 Likes

Ah what a venue that was.

Trivia Q: What big money mover did we see in action later that day?

I can’t recall. Please do tell.

Brown must have the greateat haul of medals in Scottish football? 20 at least

Is brown after getting a hair job?

Torres made his debut for Chelsea that day which we watched with the sound down while listening to rebel songs by the Irish Brigade or someone.

It’s just growing.

1 Like

Ah, I thought you meant we bumped into someone in person.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

The wife.

1 Like

Thought experiment. Put yourself into the mind of a Rangers fan (briefly) and consider which of the following you would chose:

1. Borrow heavily, spend millions and stop Celtic winning 10 in a row, knowing the club will end up back in Division 10 bankrupt, possibly never to return

2. Maintain the status quo and lose again.