Second Captains

Murph… What a fucking gimp.

Just over 1000 women play rugby in this country and yet it is getting media coverage pathetic.

Henry Shefflin deserved ast least 10 mins of last nights show, womens Rugby ffs.

Another friend of the GAA is Felix, or GPA to be more accurate.

As opposed to the half hour or so he got a few episodes ago?

Photo?

You could go a lot further, I think cunt is far more appropriate. The cunt and his humour are annoying as fuck.

Chippy Brady the main guest tomorrow night, hopefully he’ll take one of those rugby apes off the wall.

That Richie Sadlier opera :o

Richie wouldn’t want to drop the soap around McDevitt I’d say.

good show tonight

no rugby
fuck all bogball

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1116733, member: 80”]good show tonight

no rugby
fuck all bogball[/QUOTE]
There’s a stick stick fella on trying to talk about soccer though mate.

Great to see Eoin Kelly on, a great man :clap:

Mother Theresa has brought an awful lot of bollox talk over from BskyB

Chippy Brady is Ireland’s greatest ever sportsman.

Michael Kiernan was some basketballer :smiley:

is he the fat guy with the vacant eyes? not much going on there, just some whining about how shit it is to play gga

One of the greats. Wasn’t given enough time though.

I really hate when they start getting GAA players talking soccer and vice versa. It just doesn’t work.

[QUOTE=“downyourthroats, post: 1116742, member: 1497”]One of the greats. Wasn’t given enough time though.

I really hate when they start getting GAA players talking soccer and vice versa. It just doesn’t work.[/QUOTE]

True, good to have him on all the same. Better to have him talking gibberish - which he didn’t to be fair rather then Ken Earley or Murph’s bullshit gags/segements that they try to pull off every week.

What humility from Chippy.