Second Captains

+1

Old school

Fair play to him. Sound stock as i suspected, no bullshit talk with him. Refreshing for a change with these bland media muppets you are constantly exposed to.

:eek:

To the TFK Exclusive thread please.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1119907, member: 686”]+1

Old school[/QUOTE]
Could fit perfectly into a Hardy Bucks episode, mind.

Some man for hard graft.

Not one gaelic footballer on the wall :o

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAURICE!!!

Christ just when I thought I couldnt like Ciaran Mc anymore :clap:

There is now.

Great choice as well for the top ten wall. :clap:

Moved McIlroy down as well. :clap:

Some nice Wall action

:clap:

Seems like a grand lad, easy going. Fogarty was mid concussion during that. Jennings came across as a pompous fool, total contrast to macdonald. And macdonald just took some no mark soccerball player off the wall, hon connacht

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1119916, member: 180”]MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAURICE!!!

Christ just when I thought I couldnt like Ciaran Mc anymore :clap:[/QUOTE]

Huh

is that lad mcdonald a simpleton?

came across as thick as pig shit.also why do gga players take themselves so seriously?

2 bogball players having a quiz now
ffs

Shane Curran is some clown that he dresses up as a woman most weeks on this show, and if not he’s almost naked on the show. Must be some hungry cunt for a few bob.

Mannion was alright, bit simple. They should have got someone with expertise from gridiron or maybe ice hockey to talk about concussion. Or was rolling out the two rugby lads a stark warning (definitely with fogarty) of the effects of it, a kinda heres one i made earlier. Pity theres no other mainstream physical mens sports popular in this country that could have provided a guest.