Second Captains

https://twitter.com/SecondCaptains/status/1750790769726673103

That was a very unusual piece with Gus Poyet I thought.

Their American sports montage is magnificent. I’ll give a 100 euros to a charity of one’s choice of any poster who can identify every clip.

Ken early worried John o Shea might win a few games as interim manager and we might have to appoint him as full time manager :smile::rofl::clown_face:

This fella was a supporter of Stephen Kenny too.

1 Like

Diego Torres fairly ripped into the current Real Madrid on the podcast :smiley:

1 Like

Has Murph relocated to Waterford? I’ve seen there on X that he’s playing with Old parish where his dad is from.

Writing another book down there for the last few months.

1 Like

I must say their Saturday series continues to be absolutely excellent.

I’m a person who doesn’t really like anything that’s popular. I’ve never watched game
Of thrones or breaking bad. I’ve no idea what wordle is and there are countless other examples. I had no idea what or who kneecap was but after listening to one of them on the show I was very impressed. They don’t take themselves too seriously and had great yarns about playing hurling. I really enjoyed it.

I still won’t listen to their music or whatever they do but I consider that lad an alright sort.

A brother of one of the kneecap lads is the S+C fella for the Limerick hurlers.

Don’t get to catch that show too often but they do have good guests when I hear it

I get it because I’m a subscriber but I’m not sure if it’s on the Rte player thing. It’s live on radio too.

It was a very good interview.

1 Like

“Im a person who doesn’t really like anything that’s popular” says the Manyoo fanboy. GTFI indeed

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with that

Nice coin.

And they don’t have to put up with Gilroy

15 Likes

Tonight was joes last night

1 Like

Since they went behind the paywall I don’t really listen anymore unless I’m in the transit.I don’t mind Joe at all and think he’s quite good.Theres nobody left there now that you’d tune into at all.

1 Like

They had an interview with Sophie Becker this week. Seems a nice girl

They could massively up their game on gaa but I think it’s savage value.

Can you listen on Spotify when you are a member?