See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

I knew you had lost the heart for it last week Kev when you ignored my request for help with my back pain. Goodbye @caoimhaoin you will be missed.

Ah just take a few weeks off and ignore Nembo kev. All good then.

1 Like

You can’t ignore a ghost.

2 Likes

You couldn’t just fuck off without making a big thing of it, no?

Kev, just before you go, I will be taking the under 8s at my local club training on Sunday. Football. This will be my first time ever training a GGA team but my mate is their manager and he will be at a wedding in Canada.

There will be about 25 lads. I was wondering if you have any advice on training the hand pass drills. I am planning to tell them all to bend over and stick their thumb up their hole. Afterwards I am intending to take one of them aside and help him to piss into a urinal in the club house, just him and me. I think this will be ok because I shagging his mam and she has told me that he is nervous using public toilets but I think taking a piss with me could really help him.

Anyhow, I was wondering if you had any advice in relation to any of this.

Really stupid question - have they been ‘going at it’ - and if so, where?

You’re right about the first bit.

Nembo admirably sacrificed himself a long time ago.

We will never forget.

1 Like

Like football - hand passing backwards and sideways endlessly.

1 Like

Is it true he cut his nuts off?

I couldn’t tell you but he was a fearless warrior so if it was a means to an end I’d have no doubt he would.

1 Like

It’ll take hus mind off Ms. Hagan anyhows

Kev deserves better than that, a headbanger and incredibly frustrating to disagree with but one of the very best.

Farewell mate.

Looks like someone is priming themselves to becomes the no 1 Cork wanker on here.

1 Like

Ah he’ll be missed alright for his mental comments but he has an incredible opinion of himself

1 Like

No

We’re you actually trying to be funny with that post?

You’re in the unusual position of not even being in the top 4 of yourself.

1 Like

Meeeeeooooowwwww