See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

I knew you had lost the heart for it last week Kev when you ignored my request for help with my back pain. Goodbye @caoimhaoin you will be missed.

Ah just take a few weeks off and ignore Nembo kev. All good then.

You can’t ignore a ghost.

You couldn’t just fuck off without making a big thing of it, no?

Kev, just before you go, I will be taking the under 8s at my local club training on Sunday. Football. This will be my first time ever training a GGA team but my mate is their manager and he will be at a wedding in Canada.

There will be about 25 lads. I was wondering if you have any advice on training the hand pass drills. I am planning to tell them all to bend over and stick their thumb up their hole. Afterwards I am intending to take one of them aside and help him to piss into a urinal in the club house, just him and me. I think this will be ok because I shagging his mam and she has told me that he is nervous using public toilets but I think taking a piss with me could really help him.

Anyhow, I was wondering if you had any advice in relation to any of this.

Really stupid question - have they been ‘going at it’ - and if so, where?

You’re right about the first bit.

Nembo admirably sacrificed himself a long time ago.

We will never forget.

Like football - hand passing backwards and sideways endlessly.

Is it true he cut his nuts off?

I couldn’t tell you but he was a fearless warrior so if it was a means to an end I’d have no doubt he would.

It’ll take hus mind off Ms. Hagan anyhows

Kev deserves better than that, a headbanger and incredibly frustrating to disagree with but one of the very best.

Farewell mate.

Looks like someone is priming themselves to becomes the no 1 Cork wanker on here.

Ah he’ll be missed alright for his mental comments but he has an incredible opinion of himself

No

We’re you actually trying to be funny with that post?

You’re in the unusual position of not even being in the top 4 of yourself.

Meeeeeooooowwwww