See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

You filthy rat.

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

It’s ok. I didn’t bother to let you know when the same info on you was going around

1 Like

Sorry to see him go. Poorer forum without him. It has become a lot of “yes you did” “no I didn’t” recently with cross pollution of threads by the usual kaaannts

11 Likes

This is like the Status Quo farewell tours in the nineties , noughties and early teenies .

My favourite @caoimhaoin moment (amongst many) came in the things that annoy me about Ireland thread.
Most of us had been tipping away with a gripe here and there until one fine day he spotted the thread:

Bejaysus but the vent was epic. There wasn’t 3/4 things on his wick but dozens, all mostly valid. Countries, Dubs, Nordies, Galway folk venom spread like a winter vomiting bug. A good guy all the same.

Nî beidh a leithéad an arïs.

2 Likes

He’s left in a few different ways before. Repetition (without repetition) you could say

3 Likes

I just gave it it’s 25th like, as a Nordie I’m glad we got to him.

1 Like

@caoimhaoin, a winged chariot.
A kestrel soaring on the currents of the long days.
A giant with the softest hands.
@Mairegangaire’s little brother.
Author of chaos.
Abrasive, defiant, magnificent.
The emblem of Cork resistance.
Kev.

5 Likes

Ah kev was grand. My favourite kev interaction was when I challenged him to a fight in charleville and he was giving it big licks until I posted a picture of the sign for charleville as I approached it and he disappeared off the forum. Jesus I would have bate him like you’d bate a dog that day if he’d shown up. He was afraid of me for ages after so we got on the finest. Kev is a good guy.

Guilt eats you up, it’s an awful thing.

Wouldnt mind but when the truth comes out there his original story will make a lot more sense to fellas.

Kev is one of the best. A gent

1 Like

Good luck Kev.

1 Like

I put up the truth already after speaking to a detective involved on the case.

Good times…

Godspeed @caoimhaoin

Had my run ins with him but you had to grudgingly admire the fellas self belief and steadfast refusal to accept anything if he didn’t agree with it.

Categorically refusing to apportion any blame to Shane O’Neill for the 2013 final replay defeat despite his direct markers scoring 4-03 from play off him was my favourite one.

A farewell post like that sums up his ego.

In saying that I wish him well. Would be decent company over a few pints I’d imagine.

4 Likes

When kev said at the start of the season that cark woukd walk the league,that European clubs were modelling themselves on cark and that cark were the best LOI team ever

That was funny

Kev arguing about some All Ireland Final in the 1970s and saying he could intimately remember individual battles, tactical innovations and exact details of matches he was brought to when he was 2 was an understated highlight.

4 Likes