See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

Didn’t he start a thread 1 time about him thinking about moving to Dublin? It was where @maroonandwhite’s love for Lucan was revealed. There must have been 400 odd posts with lads arguing over where he should live and selling him different places. He asked the question and logged off for 5 hours and came back to them all. Even when he was offline he was causing ructions. Pure box office stuff.

2 Likes

I properly advised him to swerve it and move to cork. Cunt never thanked me.

1 Like

Don’t go @caoimhaoin

@caoimhaoin has been one of my favourite posters here for years.

Rattled posters consistently without having to even think about it, had his own view and didnt bow to popular opinion.

Best of luck pal.

2 Likes

When he tore into some cunt firing some young one out of Heatons over coffee in Starbucks in Ballincollig last year was classic Kev in fairness.

2 Likes

He said Cork City would win the 2018 LOI on a cakewalk .

1 Like

:joy::joy: FFS is this the lad Runt was ringing from Clonmel at all hours of the morning?

1 Like

His distrust of @cluaindiuic

He was a big fan of Isis in the early days until I put him straight.

1 Like

He really hated @Mac.

When he fell out with posters over the years he’d invariably say “fella you’re like Mac.”

25 Likes

You ok Kev Hun? Xoxox

You are an alright sort in general. A pig ingnorant cork cunt who never admits when he’s wrong and makes up people he knows to back up points he makes on the internet. But an alright sort at the end of it all.

He even invented the TFK phrase macesque.

1 Like

I don’t understand why you’d do the honourable thing and leave in silence, you basically said everyone here isn’t worth your time. So close your thread and fuck off down to Cork. And don’t you ever come in to Limerick Unannounced again.I’m just playing kev, best of luck man. Codegreen.

I can say without any doubt that it wasn’t Runt. And sure it was his mate they rang.

1 Like

Ape.

He accused someone of being the new Mac only a week or two ago :smile:

1 Like

What time is the removal?

1 Like

No flowers. Donations to the Cian O’Niell glorification fund

No Cash.

Tools will be gratefully accepted.