See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

Limerick’s spectacular All Ireland win has claimed a couple of forum scalps here

2 Likes

Any man who could type letters, write business plans, wrestle alligators, carry out administrative duties and participate in conference calls - all while doing a quick 5k along a beach, deserves the utmost respect.
I don’t know what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object, but kev’s spats with @Cicero_Dandi must be close.

Some great TFK moments being brought up here. Hopefully Nantucket P.D. hasn’t finally caught up with him. God speed, Kev.

What happened in that US jail?

About 12 inches

@caoimhaoin was a grade A poster and he will be sorely missed.
The bullies did not get to him, fellas like @mac with his sneaky sly demeaner can be very difficult for an awful lot of posters but @caoimhaoin made clean shit of that dirty rotten cunt over a very long number of years.

It was the monotony that got him for a finish. Droll cunts rabbitting on about everyrhing and anything. Desperately boring pointless posters. Fellas like @glenshane @Breaking_my_balls who when you see their avatars your heart sinks a little. Fellas who make @backinatracksuit seem interesting.
I’ll probably fuck off now too. I’ll have a think about it. If I’m going ill let ye know.

14 Likes

That’s twice you said that and no-one has given a solitary fuck. Desperate.

2 Likes

More black sausage than frog wards wife got… Eeek

I love when you have a cut at a load of unsuspecting lads in passing.

3 Likes

Im a huge Kev fan. I think the best of him was seen when he was dispensing parenting advice though.

2 Likes

Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh, in tippeary language that means. Do better.

Take care man

We all feel like that sometimes.

I loved when kev told someone he’d cook them out of house and home fella and listed all the bizarre meats, like crocodile and ostrich, that he’d cooked and ate.

2 Likes

George Fitzgibbon sends his regards @caoimhaoin, he apologizes for missing your going away party.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/ojydNb3Lrrs

But you ban him when he has a cut at you…

1 Like

That’s untrue. I resent that comment.

You should ban Kev before he leaves. Imagine the seethe.

Ban the fucker @Bandage