Serie A 2018/19

Why would I do that? I have no issue with said poster. He agreed with the thrust of my post.

You’re struggling here.

You have your head up your ass so.

Is there a brick wall somewhere you could run into for a while? Would probably be better for you than continuing with this bizarre argument.

3 Likes

The only bizarre thing is the contradiction you are stuck in the middle of but we are all aware you are very dim.

That’s just yourself and Smithers you’re speaking for there presumably and not the entire forum. I don’t agree with the assertion you’ve just made.

I speak for posters with a bit of education about them. Not draft dodging, woman beating deadbeats like yourself who came to this country to milk the welfare system.

Stage 9 rattled.

I wouldn’t get upset at pointing out your contradictions. I think you’re still quite upset after you got caught out on a few big ones yesterday.

Upset? I had a wonderful Boxing Day yesterday. The Yids winning 5-0 was just the icing on the cake.

You got very hot tempered when I pointed to the fact that you referenced Preston as your home town when you claim you were born and bred in London and then how your father managed to play hurling for Carlow in the middle of it all.

The audit trail is your sworn enemy.

You need to work harder on your English. Some additional English lessons in the New Year. Maybe Smithers should be doing a bit more to help with your elocution.

You’re still running away from all the inaccuracies, inconsistencies and contradictions in your stories.

Classy. After repeatedly referencing my wife, mocking the guide dog for my autistic son, you’re now moving on to my late father.

The audit trail is your fantasy pal. The stuff you put up about Preston vindicated @GeoffreyBoycott. Did you actually take the piss out of his kid’s guide dog?

Inter to play two matches behind closed doors and one more with the Curva Sud closed so the benders will have to watch the game at home with mama.

Reported for spam.

He has plenty of form mocking people with Down’s syndrome, why would this surprise you?

It would spell a new low for the forum. Where did this happen?

Didn’t know you had DS. I knew you were a gamer alright.

1 Like

So yourself and Superdad think what Geoff did below was admirable.

24654F7500000578-0-image-m-30_1420767539523