Serie A 2018/19

Apparently if the Atalanta fans make monkey gestures/noises towards Koulibaly tonight, the Napoli team will walk off the pitch.

Two outstanding chances for Inter there.

Gagliardini hits the post and then Perisic with another good chance a minute later.

Politano is a joy to watch, one of the best first touches in the game.

Forza Italia

Anybody who has ever been to Naples will know it’s both a beautiful place and an absolute shithole of a kip at the same time inhabited by chancers and criminals.

The spaghetti eaters

Nainngolan suspended by Inter and reportedly wants out.

Maybe it was a good call from EDF and Monchi to jettison him out in the end.

Italian soccer has long standing racism issues that they just can’t seem to get to grips with.

he is desperate to come back

1 Like

as does England. I believe London Hotspurs fans were throwing bananas last week

1 Like

It’s also evident in society there. Maybe not any less or more than anywhere else. Is England less racist than Italy?

England is more racist than Italy.

Hardly a glowing tribute to Italy.

As long as you can whatabout, it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

That is what Boycott is doing, maybe you should take your head out of your arse for once.

Your comprehension skills are letting you down here. Badly.

1 Like

Unless you can show a post where you called Boycott out on whataboutery, we will just take it that you are livid at being exposed as a dim hypocrite.

Why would I do that? I have no issue with said poster. He agreed with the thrust of my post.

You’re struggling here.

You have your head up your ass so.

Is there a brick wall somewhere you could run into for a while? Would probably be better for you than continuing with this bizarre argument.

3 Likes