Server Move ❗

I dont believe anyone on here would fall for that one.

Duly noted

Fair play @Rocko you do so much for us. More than we’ll ever know (and in my case care). Half of it probably isn’t necessary but I know you get your kicks from it so it’s fair enough.
Lads 2 things. Every time fellas act like cunts on here and it leads to posts being flagged and legal threats and all that bollox, it creates actual real work for @Rocko and also pretend work for @Bandage. Which is a pain in both their holes I’m sure. If we could play a little bit more like adults itd be better all round, and @rocko could finally build the extensive spreadsheet crossreferencing, comparing and rating every player to ever play for Celtic.
Secondly, if this is Armageddon for tfk, then it’s fate that we go out on a winner from @anon32894817 so I’m full shure* that dounikas will do the business tomorrow for us. Tomorrow will be a wild time to be alive.
Good luck with all the tech bollox @Rocko. Much appreciated.

12 Likes

And how did he get any coverage in the basement?

Look at you all mature.

2 Likes

I assume @Bandage is there as a patsy for @Rocko, a fall guy in case the heat ever really comes on. He serves no other purpose.

Ive some practically worthless bitcoin and ye are welcome to it. I wouldn’t hang on to it if i were ye.

After 40 years, It seems I may actually be on the verge of growing up.

What’s this about acting?

1 Like

Easy, same who did your extension built it.

Don’t ever change @Cicero_Dandi

1 Like

Fuck that shit

1 Like

I like your moxie, kid. Godspeed.

Fucking useless cunts. Have you done an imapact assessment, a a readiness assessment, a training plan, a cutover plan, a transistion plan, where are your risks and mitigations ranked? You’ve done nothing.

You’re as much use as tits on a bull.

2 Likes

Why did you have to waste space on that rant. You could simply have asked " is there a disaster recovery plan in place?"

I feel it would go against the very essence of the forum to have such planning. Winging it seems just right

Thanks Tiny Tim.

@Rocko any chance @Sidney and @anon7035031 could be left behind on the old server to argue over inane shite that nobody else even reads anymore for all eternity?

2 Likes

And their 3 or 4 cheerleaders

Some time after 8 and before 9 we will be offline for a period of time. I would think anything from 20 minutes to 20 days. Hopefully more like the former. That won’t be the move done. Just the cut off point for the move.

1 Like