Setanta now- srfc fans standing up for their rights

~
According to the Interweb SRFC in fact lost this game. I believe that now, their title challenge is irreversibly damaged. Disappointing to see ones season over so early NCC, my commiserations. You didnt make it to the game I take it?

myboyblue is taking names.

no- i wasnt up to leaving the house today after the stag party i was at-

I asked a question, I can understand some mongs getting it wrong once, but twice and three times, expecially when its spelt out in plain letters, is intolerable. The IQ of some people posting on this thread is perilously low.

Do we have footage of one of our fine garda siochanas beating some jackeen junkie senseless MBB? :clap:

I understand, any high links?

Link was there too doing a Gerry Ryan on it?

Iā€™m sure some will surface in due time, but I might flick over and back from Set Sports 1 every now and again to see if I can get a glimpse.

Hi links is what they get up to in China.

He may have pilesā€¦

You canā€™t run with the big dogs when you piss like a puppy.

Quality hi jinx from the Rovers fans, my favourite part was when they smashed up their own dugout :unsure:

thats the atrocity league for ye

If this kind of shite happened in an inter-county GAA match then there would be headlines for days. Ultimately, people expect this kind of shit from a load of junkie chavballers.

Thats probably because people actually go to GAA matches Turenne.

The League of Ireland is like one of those philosophical questions you hear from the likes of SS - if a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
MBB cleans house and howā€¦

I believe hi-jinks was declared. It was declared dagnabbit.

This kind of high jinks makes me proud to be a Rovers bandwagoner.

good attitude mate - impressed with your perspective on the high jinks

he will also be gathering IP addresses, he knows people does this guy and knows how the internet works