Shamrock Rovers- the running joke of ireland

i hate them[/quote]

Your one confusing guy.

surplus to requirements- he is behind baker,twigg, amond,barrett & is one of the higher earners

a great servant , i wish him the best

KOH
NCC[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap:

Im no fan of them but clearly smart business from Rovers here.

:rolleyes:Have you no pigs to be milking tonight
Hup hup ye boya. Yeeehaaaawwwww.

Hillbilli fucktard.

:rolleyes::D[quote=“The Dublin Bay Prawn”]:rolleyes:Have you no pigs to be milking tonight

Hillbilli fucktard.[/quote]

:rolleyes::clap::smiley:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]A local soccer guru and journalist here in Cork told me the MSL are pushing hard for every team to have flood lights so they can have friday night leagues.
Teams (even at that level) are having major problems getting guys out on saturdays and sundays due to work, drinking and competition from GAA and Rugby. They believe they can hold on to the GAA players for the whole season if they have games on fridays, as it would give them a longer break to sunday and may entice more guys to stay involved for the whole season.

I told him most decent GAA players only ever use soccer to stay fit for GAA anyway, so i doubt it would make much difference. The robbing of money and all the other controversies that go along with Junior soccer in Cork are turning off people from it. Our local GAA club has crushed the local soccer club in recent times due to better facilities and organisation.

Long may it continue.[/quote]

Great stuff Kev. :rolleyes:

great if it was true but the stats dont add up- there are less than 1000 thousand adult dubs playing bogstick yet there are nearly 50000 playing normal football

forza kilcoyne family :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My local soccer club is run by bigots. Some decent people involved but the people at the top are bigots.

the founder of the gga was a cricket loving anti semite

Thats because the kind of people who play soccerball are used to filling in 3 identities on forms. Helps with the oul social welfare…

(and doing drug runs from Amsterdam)

[quote=“Fitzy”]Thats because the kind of people who play soccerball are used to filling in 3 identities on forms. Helps with the oul social welfare…

(and doing drug runs from Amsterdam)[/quote]

the gga is linked to loyalist dogf fighting rings -fact

[quote=“The Dublin Bay Prawn”]:rolleyes:Have you no pigs to be milking tonight

Hillbilli fucktard.[/quote]

The Dublin Bay Pewt,no doubt an alias of Flano or NCC,its the strong arguements he puts forward that gives it away:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:,did ya ever get a belt of a wavin pipe you Dublin cunt.

hup outta that

I always liked a bit of cricket.:rolleyes:

Most Junior soccer clubs i found were run by guys who fell out with the GAA or just weren’t good enough for it.

Look you mong beast. Rocko and Bandage don’t allow aliases.

Now fuck off with yourself and stick to fisting cows.

[quote=“Flano”]Look you mong beast. Rocko and Bandage don’t allow aliases.

Now fuck off with yourself and stick to fisting cows.[/quote]

There is ways around Rocko and Bandage.

Do you not read The Astro Team forum?

There is NO way around Bandage.

[quote=“The Runt”]Do you not read The Astro Team forum?

There is NO way around Bandage.[/quote]

Its a long trip anyway, thats for sure.

[quote=“The Runt”]Do you not read The Astro Team forum?

There is NO way around Bandage.[/quote]

:rolleyes: