Shannonsider was on RTE for 3 Hours Yesterday

Any of you cop Shannonsider on RTE Racing Yesterday?,he was the ginger lad with the 1990s wax jacket weighing in the jockeys in the parade ring,his cameo was to have a little word in thier ear,
stand em up on the scales,scribble down the weight,give em a tap on the shoulder and say thats grand son.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Any of you cop Shannonsider on RTE Racing Yesterday?,he was the ginger lad with the 1990s wax jacket weighing in the jockeys in the parade ring,his cameo was to have a little word in thier ear,
stand em up on the scales,scribble down the weight,give em a tap on the shoulder and say thats grand son.[/quote]

Ah your joking?

I was watching and all and I never spotted him.

That wasn’t me at all. That fella though is a fair stickler. You wouldn’t get away with weighing in with a breast girth with that lad.

Twas you alright,was that a Wax jacket?,it looked wax on the telly anyway if so fair play to ya for having the balls to wear it,any luck with the Jameson Girls after?

That fella is always immaculately turned out. He wouldn’t be one for wearing an Adidas tracksuit top doing such a job, the Turf Club have standards you know. He tells me he’s bringing a bowler hat today. He’s a consummate professional that lad.

That lad looks to have a handy number tis easy for him to be well dressed up going around,any chance of a start in the weighing in jockeys business?

Dave Fox is looking for an apprentice valet I hear. How are you with the imperial scale system and shining leather?

I have some Imperial Leather in the bath…

The foam stuff in a can?