She'd get my vote

https://irishelectionliterature.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/hannahlemass1.jpg?w=750&h=380

Well bred girl here.

1 Like

That’s a woeful hair-do

1 Like

You’d expect more from a former Rose of Tralee entrant

A pathetic thread… No surprise to see who started it… A boy who is not content with just telling women what they can and can’t do with their own bodies… He now wants to ridicule and judge them on their looks.

Maura-Healy-Rae

17 Likes

Wimmin can’t be trusted

Airbrushing of election posters is a massive step in advancing wimmins rights .

1 Like

@Sidney I guess you are no longer in Galway with a former Rose plastered all over the gaff and no photos shared on here

Is that the blondey one with the short hair?

Probably

Well she’s up against Mike “that’s a great film lads” geraghty, a whale with hair, and a lad with zits, so it ain’t senior hurling.

My morning in Galway was entertaining,

1 Like

Always good to hear.

Eyre square was lovely for a 15 minute break while waiting to catch up with a couple of my galway cousins

I knew this lady who was invited along to some ni political social gathering attended by various youthful members of various political parties. In the course of one evening she agreed to both join the SDLP and the son of the then first minister. The son apparently found it “very refreshing” that she didn’t care who his father was, in actual fact she’d never heard of his father…even though he was first minister.
The following day she admitted not knowing what ‘sdlp’ stood for, but protested that labels shouldn’t really matter.

Is that the Geraghty one from Meath?

Doesn’t that in itself tell a lot about the state of play up there. Fuckwits…

Into supermacs?

Selling gates?