Shell to Sea Campaign

There’s an awful lot of contradictory news coming from Rosport, I’m getting much confused about the whole thing so I figured the only way to deal with an issue of this complrxity was a TFK poll

Crustie bastards, should be tossed out into the ocean.

Must be great crack being a Garda up there, beating the shite out of the cunts day in day out.

Now thats the life.

Those who sympathise with these hippy fooks tend to offer the old argument that we have given away our gas to shell etc.
Fair enough argument although a bit black and white but if ye think these smelly cunts are up there causing havoc and costing the taxpayer a fortune for the same cause as you then you are seriously misled.

I met a few boys one night that are up there doing the hippie baiting and they’re cleaning up in overtime.

I’m conflicted.

Sickens me to see our country’s resources wasted like this, but at the same time you cant bait hippie curstie cunts enough.

:guns:
:smiley:

[quote=“myboyblue”]I met a few boys one night that are up there doing the hippie baiting and they’re cleaning up in overtime.

I’m conflicted.

Sickens me to see our country’s resources wasted like this, but at the same time you cant bait hippie curstie cunts enough.[/QUOTE]

Ware into them. Money well spent i think.

They found aload of gas off Dublin as well didn’t they? I was reading about it at the weekend. They reckon the crusties are stopping up to €3bn coming into the economy with their protests against this (Corrib)

to be fair this was on another site today and im robbing it but this illustrates the kind of apes the Guards have to deal with up there and these are not crusties.

How can you deal with mentalists like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJllMXyyRP0
eature=related

Yep but the anti Shell movement have done some good work aswell. Shell had come over with the intention of getting the oil out and fuck everything else. At least the protests have made Shell get up to speed on providing environmental impact assessments and keeping the local community informed of what is going on. At least the pressure on Shell will help to keep them as squeaky clean as possible going forward and as a result is to be welcomed.

I know Shell are a horrible shower of cunts with a shocking record of human rights abuses but lets face it where else will people in Mayo get jobs. At least this oil rig will bring millions into the local economy annually as well as the country as a whole.

The hippies etc have served their purpose, the ones left now arent even from Mayo by all accounts and were probably stuck to the trees in the Glen of the Downs a few years back.

Fair point, I’d step in for a day meself for nothing if I could.

Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of their position, and in a democracy everyone is entitled to a position, their behaviour is outrageous. The majority of them are just trouble makers who make no meaningful contribution to humanity and live their lives in the pursuit of causing trouble for authorities. No matter what Shell did, and I recognise that as a profit making organisation the greater good is not high on their menu, there would have been some who objected and, with the crass disrespect for the wishes of the majority that they accuse Shell of, would have carried on just the same as they have.

Glen of the Downs was a perfect example of Crustie trouble making. Only a few trees were lost and the place looks just as well these days as it did before.

Just throw bars of soap at the fuckers. Would have the same effect as grenades.

:clap:

[quote=“Shadow”]

Glen of the Downs was a perfect example of Crustie trouble making. Only a few trees were lost and the place looks just as well these days as it did before.[/QUOTE]

Yep but maybe only for the trouble making the area would have ended up like a concrete spattered cesspit.

I was all for new road by the way but its no harm to have the media etc indirectly keeping an eye on the companies doing the work either. Some of the antics Shell were getting up in Mayo were despicable.

no wonder libertas are advertising here

this has to be one of the most right wing forums around

[quote=“north county corncrake”]no wonder libertas are advertising here

this has to be one of the most right wing forums around[/QUOTE]

Which would suggest that as a regular poster you are right wing?!?!?

Bit of a leap there really. I’m pretty fed up with my preference for living my life in a law abiding manner and not violently disrespecting the wishes of the majority because I believe my opinion is somehow more correct than everyone else being regarded as a right wing attribute.

The fact of the matter is that our society has a serious problem with addressing antisocial behaviour fo fear of being seen as authoritarian. What’s so different from a gurrier flinging stones at a passing squad car in any number of urban ghettos and the antics of some of the crusties around the world in their role as self appointed crusaders against everything that they deem to be bad?

I detest Libertas and hope they are roundly thrashed. A fate I’d like to see shared by SF and all such narrow-minded parties.

Carefull NCC.
Shadow seems to be on your case.

http://img1.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/03312008/d/4/e/e/d4ee3bd7a656e0_full.jpg

Yours in observing caution,
GSH.

Greens stance on this has been symbolic of their time in government - a massive disappointment. The Greens did a u turn on Shell to Sea and justify this by saying that “there’s nothing they could do because Shells dealings in Erris were pre Green involvement in Government”…They make it sound like there is nothing they can do. Clause below is from the website of Minister Eamonn Ryan and it very much puts pay to the pathetic stance he and the Greens have taken on Shell in Erris

“The Minister may, for such period as the Minister deems necessary, require that specified exploration, exploitation, production or processing activities should cease or be continued subject to conditions which the Minister may specify, in any case where the Minister is satisfied that it is desirable to do so in order to reduce the risk of injury to the person, waste of petroleum or damage to property or the environment. No claim for compensation may be made against the Minister on foot of any such requirement”.

So is Eamon Ryan a liar or just incompetent?’

[quote=“Shadow”]Which would suggest that as a regular poster you are right wing?!?!? - no it would suggest there are too many half wit right wings fools like you on the forum these days
Bit of a leap there really. I’m pretty fed up with my preference for living my life in a law abiding manner and not violently disrespecting the wishes of the majority because I believe my opinion is somehow more correct than everyone else being regarded as a right wing attribute.— so if you were around in nazi germany you would have been a nazi
The fact of the matter is that our society has a serious problem with addressing antisocial behaviour fo fear of being seen as authoritarian.huh? whats this opinion based on

What’s so different from a gurrier flinging stones at a passing squad car in any number of urban ghettos and the antics of some of the crusties around the world in their role as self appointed crusaders against everything that they deem to be bad?- – the anti shell protestors are dong it for the common good
I detest Libertas and hope they are roundly thrashed. A fate I’d like to see shared by SF and all such narrow-minded parties.—
not sure what its got to do with SF apart from you trying to get a reaction from me

any evidence to back up your claim that terrorists are using Ireland to get into europe for attacks?
do you still think the Irish army should be preparing for the inevitable african invasion

Hopefully it all kicks off today when this pipe laying boat arrives and the Gardai batter these crusty fucks.

What a waste of our money:

Two Navy vessels, as many as 300 Garda officers and private security guards were drafted into Glengad, in north Mayo, as tensions rose between protesters and authorities.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/tensions-high-as-community-faces-shell-showdown-416383.html#ixzz0JX023wQI&D

I hope that fcuker who flasely claimed his boat was sunk by sheel gets sent to jail as well.