Shell to Sea Campaign

[quote=“The Runt”]Hopefully it all kicks off today when this pipe laying boat arrives and the Gardai batter these crusty fucks.

What a waste of our money:

I hope that fcuker who flasely claimed his boat was sunk by sheel gets sent to jail as well.[/QUOTE]

Funny how people get worked up over the ‘waste of money’ that the garda’s payroll will be but not the fact that the government has allowed Shell to practically rape the country of natural resources that are worth infinitely more money.

The guards will have a field day.

Go on our noble law enforcers, do your duty for us all.

Get a haircut you hippy.

http://betaimg1.sling.com/sli/images/dyn/video/30008/rs/120/x/30008.jpg

This is more about the crusty hippy cunts for me. Any chance to bash the useless fuckers should be availed of at every opportunity.

But disrespecting the wishes of the majority in a non-violent behind closed doors fashion is fine? The ‘oh we’re afraid of looking authoritarian’ and consequently ‘we’re too soft’ line has justified everything from the Tiananmen Square massacre to Bloody Sunday. It is right wing rhetoric that can be traced to statist totalitarian ideology. If that’s not what you believe in you might want to give your argument a bit more substance than a letter to the Daily Mail.

Happy days…

Yours etc,
GSH.

is there any independant media reports on this? What is the problem the shell to sea group have with it all? what will be odne to damage the local area? And what will be done with the oil that is being piped onto our land?

from what I can gather:
Shell are taking the oil and doing what they want with it.
They will employ local people for the work involved.
Crusties not from the area are stoking this up and have this as their latest agenda.
Locals are terrified of big machines and wont someone think of the children.
Guards are making a fortune out of it all.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/dec2008/garda_beat_you_web.jpg

Happy days…

Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

:smiley:

:thumbsup:

Not a fan of crusties either for a lot of reasons but as much craic as it is to joke about battering them when a company like Shell is involved there are much bigger issues. Shell are infinitely more powerful than our entire state so they are pulling each and every one of the strings in thi scenario. If you ever get the chance read up on their high jinks in the Niger Delta. Can’t help but detest the fuckers now.

No love for shell here, know enough about them never to stop in one of their stations.

Saying that, I’m all for some random crusty beating.