Shipping

I’m moving to New Zealand in February (for the foreseeable future-5 years minimum I reckon) and have lots of stuff I have to ship over-all my worldly possessions basically. Does anyone know any decent shipping companies or suchlike that I can use from Dublin? I could waste a couple of days ringing all the listing in the golden pages but any advice which helps avoid this would be much appreciated.

When Ben is back from terrorising foreign nationals living in his estate he should be able to help you out.

Nice one. He will be back before February won’t he?

Ben Shermin does his own thing.

Within the limits of the train timetables…

A Happy Birthday to The Minister!

The Dunph works for a freight company, he surely would have a few contacts that can help you out…

woody,
try these guys

Interdean - Ireland (formerly Cronin Movers)

Damastown Industrial Park

Mulhuddart

Dublin 15,

353 1 809 7000

ive worked with these guys in the past when i first lived in sarajevo back in 2004 and now isral where i am for the last 3 years, they also shipped some stuff back to ireland for me last christmas.
i find them very helpful especially with filling out customs forms for the county u are moving to.
isral was a fking nitemare with the security and all the forms been in hebrew and they were top class

now, this will be expensive, new zealand is about as far as u can go so think very carefully about what ure bringing, things like pets will cost u a small fortune with all the stuff that goes with the rabies forms etc, so get rid of the dog before u go…

[quote=“mickee321”]woody,
try these guys

Interdean - Ireland (formerly Cronin Movers)

Damastown Industrial Park

Mulhuddart

Dublin 15,

353 1 809 7000

ive worked with these guys in the past when i first lived in sarajevo back in 2004 and now isral where i am for the last 3 years, they also shipped some stuff back to ireland for me last christmas.
i find them very helpful especially with filling out customs forms for the company u are moving to.

now, this will be expensive, new zealand is about as far as u can go so think very carefully about what ure bringing, things like pets will cost u a small fortune with all the stuff that goes with the rabies forms etc, so get rid of the dog before u go…[/quote]

Are you a mercenary?

no,
just a young man trying to make a few quid…

a right wing crackpot like this guy?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/5174461/Irishman-killed-for-attempted-assassination-on-Evo-Morales.html

[quote=“mickee321”]no,
just a young man trying to make a few quid…[/quote]

Ok Rambo :smiley:

[quote=“mickee321”]no,

international rentboy?

[quote=“mickee321”]no,

You didn’t write a book at any stage of your life mick did ya?

:smiley:

depends in what context u want to use the term “rentboy”…
in contracting one is always available for hire so to speak,
im not working for bord failte anyway…:slight_smile:

The non answering of my question is very suspicious, and worrying. If mickee did indeed write a book, and he is from Cobh i believe, then he is one hell of a tough bastard and a crazy crazy lunatic.

Your question? How about the original question from Woody you inbred!

Maybe he just chose to ignore you like a lot of people do around here.

Like you were ignoring me there?
Idiot.

Anyway, Mick is Mick, and not the lunatic i thought he may have been. His name is Padraig O’ Keaffe, who wrote a book called “Hidden Soldier”, well worth a read.