Shipping

quit talking to yourself you tard- askign a question & then answering it yourself:rolleyes:

At least log out and back in again!

[quote=“mickee321”]woody,
try these guys

Interdean - Ireland (formerly Cronin Movers)

Damastown Industrial Park

Mulhuddart

Dublin 15,

353 1 809 7000

ive worked with these guys in the past when i first lived in sarajevo back in 2004 and now isral where i am for the last 3 years, they also shipped some stuff back to ireland for me last christmas.
i find them very helpful especially with filling out customs forms for the county u are moving to.
isral was a fking nitemare with the security and all the forms been in hebrew and they were top class

now, this will be expensive, new zealand is about as far as u can go so think very carefully about what ure bringing, things like pets will cost u a small fortune with all the stuff that goes with the rabies forms etc, so get rid of the dog before u go…[/quote]
Thanks, I’ll give them a shout. Not too worried about the cost, the job are paying for all that which is handy. It’s mainly books and electrical equipment I’ll be moving.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Like you were ignoring me there?
Idiot.[/quote]

How am I ignoring you by responding to a post of yours? And you call me an idiot?

I was being ironic you twaat. You obviously weren’t able to ignore me.:rolleyes:

Where did I ever say I wanted to ignore you? Sure one of us has to take on the task of abusing the Cork posters and replying to you for the sake of making you think people are interested in reading what you post.

What the fuck Mac?
Backtrack
:rolleyes:

Usual suspects wrecking Woody’s thread :guns:

Kev is some boyo, he has managed to start a row in a thread about moving books and electrical equipment from Dublin to New Zealand :clap:

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Usual suspects wrecking Woody’s thread :guns:

Kev is some boyo, he has managed to start a row in a thread about moving books and electrical equipment from Dublin to New Zealand :clap:[/quote]
Complete and utter cunt that Kev punter.The idea of leaving the country was obviously too much for his backward muldoon mind to take.

Fair play to you for taking the big plunge Woody, you lived over the before?

:clap::clap:

No, there was no really decent opportunities in my line of work either here or across the Irish Sea and this came up so I said what the fuck. I’ll be living in Wellington, it looks like a pretty cool place. Lived in Spain for a year but I’d imagine this will be slightly different…

Fair play to you Woody…If I could take back my Idiot of the Month nomination I would.:thumbsup:

Ballsy enough move, once you’re young free and single there’s fuck all to be lost in it.

One out of three isn’t bad. Herself is coming too, gonna give up her job here and look for one over there. We’ll see how it goes but I’m committed to the move for the long term. Maybe I’ll start a “Woody’s antipodean adventures” blog or some such shite. Watch this space.

:clap:

Ah good stuff. Fitzy’s been a right disappointment since he came on, and ClarkeyCat’s been home a long time now.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]What the fuck Mac?
Backtrack
:rolleyes:[/quote]

Christ man what are you on about?

Anyway, best of luck woody

:thumbsup:

Random guess. You are a physio?

I lived in Wellington for 3 months.
We had crap jobs were poor and miserable, the Lions were beaten heavily and we traded Summer here for Winter there. Not a good trade.

Looking back, I’d say if we had some money and nice weather it could be a lovely spot.

I have a couple of friends still living over there.

We lived south of Wellington in Newtown just off Adelaide Rd.
Quiet enough spot. Best of luck with it!

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Random guess. You are a physio?

I lived in Wellington for 3 months.
We had crap jobs were poor and miserable, the Lions were beaten heavily and we traded Summer here for Winter there. Not a good trade.

Looking back, I’d say if we had some money and nice weather it could be a lovely spot.

I have a couple of friends still living over there.

We lived south of Wellington in Newtown just off Adelaide Rd.
Quiet enough spot. Best of luck with it![/quote]

I was there around that time. The weather was poor enough alright but was expected given the time of year. Found Wellington was alright, not as good as Christchurch but FAR FAR better than auckland.