Shit fillums

The first one was good, then it just got shit.

Not a fan of Star Wars or Lord of the Rings either, but I don’t think you can say they were shit, just not what I’m into to.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 796436, member: 332”]The first one was good, then it just got shit.

Not a fan of Star Wars or Lord of the Rings either, but I don’t think you can say they were shit, just not what I’m into to.[/quote]

Star wars I liked. I didn’t like Lord of the Rings and I wasn’t bothered going to see the hobbit. I just though the Matrix movies were shit.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 796423, member: 129”]Public Enemies - A gangster movie with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale somehow contrives to be a poorly made load of tripe.
The Last Samurai - one of the most boring things I’ve seen. Watched it with friends and we all agreed to knock it off after 20 minutes.
All the new Star Wars movies - no explanation necessary.
Lord of the Rings and the sequels - Boring crap for nerds. One ring to rule them all - yeah, my hole[/quote]
The last samurai is a quality film.

Pure horse shite

I wonder at the intelligence of people who ‘burst their hole laughing’ at Ted and who doesn’t think that The Guard was the biggest steaming ball of shite ever put on celluloid.

Certainly someone I wouldn’t want to have a pint with anyway.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 796444, member: 24”]I wonder at the intelligence of people who ‘burst their hole laughing’ at Ted and who doesn’t think that The Guard was the biggest steaming ball of shite ever put on celluloid.

Certainly someone I wouldn’t want to have a pint with anyway.[/quote]

Read the bit about before I went into the cinema and it might give you a hint pal. I’m gutted we won’t be going for pints.

Aeon Flux.
Most of the Resident Evil sequels (though they are still somewhat enjoyable shite to watch)
Blade Trinity.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 796444, member: 24”]I wonder at the intelligence of people who ‘burst their hole laughing’ at Ted and who doesn’t think that The Guard was the biggest steaming ball of shite ever put on celluloid.

The Guard was awful, awful shit alright. Ted was watchable, a few funny moments but nothing special

The Guard was awful, awful shit alright. Ted was watchable, a few funny moments but nothing special

Ordinary Decent Criminal with Kevin Spacey as the General. Sweet Jesus.

I thought Michael Collins was pretty shit as well.

I saw a pile of shite films over a couple of months. The Blind Side (where Sandra Bullock won the Oscar), Win Win (with Paul Giamatti) and a couple of others which will no doubt come to me later.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 796462, member: 24”]Ordinary Decent Criminal with Kevin Spacey as the General. Sweet Jesus.

I thought Michael Collins was pretty shit as well.

I saw a pile of shite films over a couple of months. The Blind Side (where Sandra Bullock won the Oscar), Win Win (with Paul Giamatti) and a couple of others which will no doubt come to me later.[/quote]
Both pretty much unwatchable-we might be going for pints after all.

Hurt Locker was unbelievably shite for a so widely regarded movie

Battlefield Earth - Believe the hype

I find alot of the oscar winning or oscar nominated films boring or just plain shite. I suppose it is the arty farty nature of the film.

The Time Traveller’s Wife - I settled down to this a few weeks ago thinking this film sounds familiar and sure the name is fairly cool, time travel and all that. Cack

Meet Joe Black - Jesus what a load of bull

The new Charlie & The Chocolate Factory - Leave well enough alone you cunts

Always regretted not going to see it in the Cinema, until I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago. I couldn’t believe how bad it was. The characters are like something out of a cartoon.

Zero Dark Thirty was way better. But had a torture scene at the beginning that made no sense to the overall film and added nothing to movie. It would have been alot better if that was out.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjIyNzgzNDA1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTEyNjM5Nw@@.V1_SX214.jpg

The greatest load of **** I’ve ever seen!

Inglorious Basterds, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill 1&2, Grindhouse and it’s spin offs, basically anything Tarantino has done since 1994 (Django might have been saved had he cut 40 mins or so from it).

Inglorious Basterds is extremely enjoyable I thought.

One of the worst films I’ve ever seen I thought.