Shit fillums

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 796412, member: 348”]These threads are always too objective.

I propose there must be at least 5 people who agree with the post.

e.g i would class the guard as an awful film, it was twee (hi kib man) and what not but not as bad as say Nacho libre…[/quote]
Subjective?

You haven’t seen Millers Crossing then?

1 Like

e.

Ya The usual suspects was shit alright :rolleyes:

Indeed, have a terrible mental block regarding those words…

I agree with Peter G that Gabriel Byrne is a shit actor. Miller’s Crossing is an excellent film. I always found The Usual Suspects up its own arse a bit.

1 Like

How do you mean?

Hard to describe - I just found it sneery or something. Maybe it was Spacey - he is quite a sneery actor.

This is a brutal thread.

Lots of nonsensical and unsupported opinions. There’s a difference between a “shit film” and “the worst film ever” though of course - and it’s disappointing to see people falling over themselves calling average films the worst film ever made.

If one of the worst films you’ve ever scene has an excellent opening scene then you haven’t seen enough films.

For the record: everything with swords and mythology and undersized creatures, and midle earth and faraway planets is absolutely shit and should be universally regarded as shit. The Talented Mr Ripley is also shit.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 796846, member: 1”]This is a brutal thread.

Lots of nonsensical and unsupported opinions. There’s a difference between a “shit film” and “the worst film ever” though of course - and it’s disappointing to see people falling over themselves calling average films the worst film ever made.

If one of the worst films you’ve ever scene has an excellent opening scene then you haven’t seen enough films.

For the record: everything with swords and mythology and undersized creatures, and midle earth and faraway planets is absolutely shit and should be universally regarded as shit. The Talented Mr Ripley is also shit.[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“Rocko, post: 796846, member: 1”]This is a brutal thread.

For the record: everything with swords and mythology and undersized creatures, and midle earth and faraway planets is absolutely shit and should be universally regarded as shit. The Talented Mr Ripley is also shit.[/quote]

Can Musicals be added to the above list? Like, who the fuck wants to go to the cinema to see people singing throughout a film? :rolleyes:

It insists upon itself?

Yeah - something like that.

:smiley:

Spot on mate.

I would rather stick hot pins in my eyes than go see a musical. Maybe the government instead of jailing folk could just sentence them to 10 musicals.

You hear people saying that yer man Baz Luhurmann’s films are superb. But they are fucking musicals.

Are these people male or Female or male who think they are female?

Farmer after the recent Friends incident you should refrain from commenting on anyone’s taste

writing off whole genres farmerinthecity is a fools errand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePiGVI2Hs-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHV0zs0kVGg