Shit fillums

There’s nothing wrong with my taste. I can still taste your ma’s gee after last night.

I thought the latest adaption of Les Mis was very good…So I did.

Something very wrongvwith your taste if youre tasting julios ma s gee: shes a munter and she has a yeast infection

(Sorry julio)

Watching Anchorman 2 here. Utter dogshit

Godfather Part III is on the telly tonight.

Watched it on a plane last week which isn’t the best place to watch a movie granted but I thought it was shite.

Tried very hard and the gags are forced. The first one was funny because it was somewhat original and different

All the same gags. The fight scene towards the end is cringeworthy.

10 cloverfield lane. Utter shite.

I thought it was very good myself.

One I watched last night that was utter shit was the man from U.N.C.L.E.

I from under it boring throughout but the last 15 minutes were farcical. She made a Molotov cocktail out of a bottle of wine FFS.

Fair enough. I thought there was great suspense in it, I think John Goodman is brilliant in anything and then it was something different as well which kept you guessing throughout.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I knew deep down I’d be visiting this thread… If only Shane black stayed dead in 1987 like he was supposed to.

Explain?

:rollseyes:

@anon26343222 Went in to see this film with a negative state of mind and was always going to dislike it.

The Last Boyscout was made in 1991, that’s all we need to know about his idiotic statement.

I preferred codegreens previous alter ego.

2 Likes

How dare you.

Watch Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang and hang your head in shame.

1 Like

Even IronMan 3 is excellent ffs.

I’ll have to stop you there.

It was pure shite.