Shit fillums

Twas not, it was the best of the 3. The Mandarin twist was glorious. Good ol Trevor.

The nice guys is a great show

2 Likes

The Lobster with Colin Farrell from a few years ago
Awful rubbish
It annoyed me so much I was angry leaving the cinema

1 Like

Some lads didn’t know what I was referring to. So they tryed to cover themselves talking about iron man and other marvel films. Cc @myboyblue

Predator?

You’re not talking about Predator?

Its irrelevant, you disgraced yourself discounting The Last Boyscout.

Now where do you want it, head or gut?

Agent Murphy from narcos is in it. Go have a look and see what you make of it yourself. Dreadful

:hocho:

1 Like

“You don’t mess with the Zohan” is on comedy central now. I flicked on for few a minutes. My god it’s awful. I’m not sure if it’s trying to be deliberately terrible in a funny way or what but it’s just plain awful. I can’t believe netflix pay this man to make movies still, or worse that someone actually watches them

The Birth Of a Nation (2016)

Supposedly one of the sparks that set off the Blacklivesmatter movement. Seen it last night. Terrible movie.

I’d say some posters round here would prefer the quite different 1915 film of the same name

1 Like

The new mary poppins is a load of tripe, fell asleep several times during it and my daughter thought it was one of the worst movies she had seen

I thought that the Reverent was pretty shit. Only saw it there recently.

Watched Venom last night. Not a fan of Marvel or that genre of movies but this was particularly bad.

I dozed off in the cinema after the bear attack, the most boring and overrated film in years!

That’s because you’re not a big comic book and super hero loving, man child weirdo.

You’re a sound skin.

4 Likes

Gravity is tripe

1 Like

In Bruges

2 Likes

Cheers, bro you’re not so bad yourself.