Sideofham

Iā€™ve never met Shan but I canā€™t imagine him to be more of a shitebag than Flano.

Well it is tough enough to call would you go with:

FLANO
http://www.malcolm-france.com/images/illustrations/casting_craigfeldspar.jpg

or

SHAN:

Flano lives in a caravan lads - heā€™s used to living it rough. Heā€™d eat Shan up and spit him out for Shermin to run all over the remains.

Im from the Northside so I have the advantage perhaps. I live southside now but I havent forgot my inner city roots.

Cā€™mon Shan - youā€™re either from the Northsoide or the inner city - you canā€™t play both cards :rolleyes:

I dont think Shan can make the TFK party so Iā€™ll have to tcb with Puke then. I doubt heā€™ll show though.

Bandage really is just intimidated as fuck by me. Its ok Bandage Iā€™m not going to hurt you.

I wouldnt fight Shan lads. Lets not be silly here. Alliance members dont believe in infighting :rolleyes:

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]I dont think Shan can make the TFK party so Iā€™ll have to tcb with Puke then. I doubt heā€™ll show though.

.[/quote]

I would hardly go up to listen to the likes of yourself and ncc talking shitā€¦might as well be listening to thunderā€¦

Thatā€™s a relief. Thanks Flano.

Flano backing down I see. His hardman status definately in question now.

I donā€™t like hurting people you see. :rolleyes:

did he ever have a hardman status;)ā€¦

His fuck off posts to new members on their first post on the tfk earned him this status. He rediscovered it today I noticed.

Thats Flano you see - heā€™ll lull you into a false sense of security and then pounce when you least expect it.

Jaysus Mac you have a low opinion of me. Iā€™ll get you a pint at the TFK Christmas party.

Hints Hints Hints. Wahey its Friday. The attendance for the PP Night out tonight is very low Flano. I dont know anyone going to it.

Will ya get me one Flano?

Sounds like loser talk to me Puke

Iā€™d be happy to burn a grand laying Captainshan Iā€™d say Flano is a hardy kunt. Puke would take the pick of em though, theyā€™re hardy boys out in Clare. Tis a pity youā€™re not going to the Xmas party Puke, youā€™d show these junkies whatā€™s what.

I might throw one in limerick and have a video link to the one in dublinā€¦surely bandage will come up with the I.T solutions to make this possible

Ye see lads, Flano aint all that bad. Just donā€™t get on the wrong side of him of heā€™ll batter ye