Sign in Dublin backers

Signing in. It says enough about those creepy Tyrone cunts when you would prefer a team to win four in a row

6 Likes

Signing in

Very edgy, cheering against your own. What would they say in the Pretend IRA Fingal Brigade or down in the Malahide Yacht Club if word of this got out.

Not much

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ze1D8y1nAY

I always find the most vehement anti-Tyrone people to be naive, brainwashed free staters. Those with the inability to assess and critique independently and who will always fall back on some sort of manifested inner shame over their inaction of their state during the troubles protruding as hate of all things northern and nationalist.

Tyrone play no worse or less fairer than any other side in the country despite what may be written or said.

Those who continue this distorted crusade can fill their boots, it makes every success all the more sweeter for Tyrone.

2 Likes

You’re not wrong there mate

He’s only half-awake yet, give the poor wain a chance

What Tyrone successes are you referring there? Have Tyrone won any trophies in 2018? Applying your own standards and criteria, you are now celebrating mediocrity. If that was Tottenham Hotspur fans up to that kind of carry on, you’d be incandescent with rage.

1 Like

Spurs have no trophy this decade.

Tyrone have won 10 trophies this decade.

1 Like

Spurs won the International Champions Cup three weeks ago.

2 Likes

You’re talking about a friendly cup.

There must be a fair few friendly Cups thrown into your count there if you’re claiming 10 trophies for Tyrone this decade.

Nope.

I did not count O’Fiach Cup Triumphs.

I know you don’t really understand success given the way you’ve been lauding mediocrity recently. By the way you were going on Monday you would think Spurs won a trophy.

What are the 10 trophies Tyrone have won this decade?

1 National League Division 2
3 Ulster
6 McKenna Cup

1 Like

6 McKenna Cups!

Thanks for clarifying that you were actually including Friendly Cups in your total.

3 Likes

The McKenna Cup is not a friendly cup.

It’s a prestigious competition with a great tradition.

Your ignorance is astounding.

2 Likes

Signing in

The truth seeps out in the early hours