Sign in England backers

normally i wouldnt be up for the english in anything but in any walk of like its easier to respect the people that lead rather than the people that follow- as far as I can see every player & fan of the Irish rugby team is a west brit mocking the & apeing the english

Rule Britania in the rugby, up the Ra in the old firm

sign in fellow england backers

Oh Holy Fuck…

1st person to sign in :clap: :clap: :clap: well done MBB- the ice is broken & the floodgates shall open

thinly veiled,‘if you suspected i was a west brit scumbag cunt, you were right’ post from the cocktake

:rolleyes:

Signing in.

It has to be done.

I was up for Ireland up to now but it’s difficult to argue with clear logic like that.

I’m in too.

:clap: :clap:

Signing in.

good to have you onboard mate

I can’t wait to boo both ‘national’ anthems.

+1

in order to justify playing that dirge of irelands call the IRFU need to include 1 or 2 token prods per match.
Best and Ferris will no doubt be getting all emotional once GSTQ is been played.
i cant understand why both teams cant just stand for GSTQ,this is clearly what the IRFU and its suportours want by including these disgusting orange pricks and neglecting the country’s anthem.

Sir Paul O Connell, leader of the British Lions - fuck off and die

Great thread. Our solidarity in these matters can always be counted on :clap:

:smiley: :clap: :clap:

I knew you wouldnt let me down buddy

Im in aswell,cmon England be fucked,hopefully someone planks O Driscoll the horrible little cunt.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

How easy lads forget these people won 2 World Wars for the good of mankind.

Why do they throw the ball backwards?

:clap: :clap: :clap: DBP signing in.