Sign in if you think Our Conor will finish ahead of Hurricane Fly in The 2014 Champion Hurdle

Anyone taking bets as to how many horses will suffer life ending injuries at the festival this year? I wouldn’t like to see anything happen to the little dwarves on their backs but the poor horses are to be pitied. Just as well they are animals and don’t really understand.

Last chance.

Interesting that you chose to post this in this thread pal…

#BBK …big bandage Knew…

Why is it interesting?
You’re hardly watching the racing are you?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 915040, member: 1786”]Why is it interesting?
You’re hardly watching the racing are you?[/quote]
@twitter mate, hard to avoid

Brown bread

Course it is.
Badly exposed again.

Two barrels, no waiting it seems.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 915047, member: 1786”]Course it is.
Badly exposed again.[/quote]

Staggering levels of hypocrisy given the stance he takes with @dodgy-keeper in similar circumstances when it comes to rugby

It’s some consolation to me that he died doing what he loved. Being absolutely beaten around in a circle by a midget in a garish outfit.

How the fuck did he fall?

I think he sprained an ankle, they felt it was just easier bury him there and then.

Dodgy keeper has admitted to watching rugby, all I saw was some posts on twitter. It’d be a dark day when I go about trying to watch a horse race.

Great to see the boys weren’t down too long about that horse they killed though, cheering and hollering within minutes on twitter for some other race :clap:

He was pushed, mate.

Will Our Conor end up in a Tesco’s burger or what? Maybe they’ll just feed him to the rabid hounds they take out when the horsey set feel the need to chase foxes down the countryside equivalent of a one-way street. Animal welfare my hole.

Fucking nightmare working with gimps today who were in and out like fucking children. I had to pull rank at one stage and lay it down for them. Won’t happen tomorrow, if they want to watch the ‘Olympics of horseracing’ they can do it on their own fucking time.:mad: Stay the fuck at home.

How did they put him out of his misery a sledge between the eyes or a shotgun?

Hugely emotional headline today from the boys

‘Our Conor was an outstanding horse but that’s racing, we’re over it now’

:frowning:

Something similar to this I believe.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4644266/just-doing-nature-s-work-o.gif