Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

I doubt it pal, itā€™s working a treat so far.

Why sure theyā€™re not doing any harm. DEFINE THEM

The UK are afraid to admit their Muslim crisis. Would not want to be in that country at the moment.

Disgusting

There is an argument to be made that Islam should be outlawed in civilized societies. The PC brigade get instantly outraged and quote the ā€œIslam is a religion of peaceā€ horseshit as if they know anything about the ideology. The most predominately Muslim country I can think of is Saudi, and thereā€™s a woman awaiting stoning to death for adultery. Why? Because thatā€™s what their holy book says, along with cutting off hands and other assorted body parts for petty crimes. There should be a simple test for any Muslim wanting to enter a western country, " do you believe women should be stoned to death for shagging some random lad?" If the answer is yes then fuck off.

1 Like

Fixed that for you

Islam is the biggest threat to the modern world, donā€™t mind climate change and all that bollix, the entire religion needs to be liquidated

Islam and the reaction it provokes. Trumps actions are parallel to what Hitler did between 33 and 39

1 Like

No of course not

:smile:

Which country do you reckon kills more of its own citizens a year, Saudi or USA?

It is easy for us say this and that. But this is lives we are on about people who will be bombed killed. imagine if we we were bombed because of the I R A s actions

What was Dublin and Monaghan?

Irish bombing irish if I am right

So you fully support the saudi way of life?

if they want to live in the 7th Century, they should be sent back there

1 Like

Another brainless analogy. Some offenses deserve capital punishment in my view. Killing a child, premeditated mass killing, that sort of thing. Killing people because they had a shag is hardly in the same category.

Ok, which Countryā€™s police murders more people, hypocrite?

What?