Sign In If You're An American

It’s a turn of phrase. I’ll likely never be married

I know, sure you intend to dump her when you get rich.
Is she aware of that?

Anybody know the ins and outs of travelling ? I’m heading in two weeks to Boston and New York. Will I need pcr tests? I can’t make heads nor tails off it. I’ve A very hectic weekend before I fly and I’m worried will that increase my chances off failing a pcr test.

1 Like

Where you staying in Boston?

Some hotel fairly central nothing fancy. I think we are doing 3 nights in new York and 2 in Boston.

You’ll have a great time.

1 Like

Fingers crossed I can figure out these pcr tests.

1 Like

I think you need a “viral test”, not necessarily a PCR.

But yeah, try not to catch it

1 Like

Proof of vaccination and a negative test taken within three days of travel.

1 Like

Almost choked on my thermidor there

Boots and Hickeys do an antigen test with results quickly. It links into the Covid cert and you can upload that QR code to VeriFly. I don’t have the Oirish Covid cert yet but assume you’ll be able to also upload your vaccination status to the app.

3 Likes

Ah lovely, would live that trip now, two eateries in Boston worth a visit, sam lagrassas do unreal lunch sandwiches and the paramount is a breakfast institution.

1 Like

I always make a trip to Legal Seafoods when I’m in Boston. It’s a little tradition of mine.

1 Like

When straying away from lobster roll, the French Dip sandwiches in Boston are some job.

1 Like

Boston is some town. If you meet an illegal musican from the Donegal area, heckle him on my behalf. A big chip on the shoulder he had.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American and Irish American members.

A day to give thanks for all our blessings especially the gift of life.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving pal.

2 Likes

I’m thankful for TFK.
I’m thankful for all you guys.
I’m most thankful for freedom.

1 Like

Live free or die my fellow Americans