Sign in if you're backing David "El Rey" Moyes

And Real Sociedad battering those horrible Atletico Madrid bastards too.

2 Likes

It’s been a tough season so far but today was a great, battling victory against the odds.

He is still overly negative for no real reason, seems to be petrified of taking a chance. But they had a bit of fight today, and he does deserve credit for that.

Moyes Magic.

Sunderland are flying.

2 Likes

Magic Moyes.

4-0 up at Crystal Palace.

1 Like

Losing start for Moysie at West Ham.

A masterclass from the Chosen One.

1 Like

Moyesie has tried so hard to get West Ham out of the really bad situation they’re in, even though few people think they can get out of it. He’s tried his very best, and the players have kept trying too.

And today that trying their very best to get out of a very difficult situation proved good enough.

1 Like

Signing in!

Full time: Stoke 0 West Ham 3.

David Moyes’ boys have gone to the most hostile and intimidating ground in world football, and come away with an easy win.

I could see a club like Manchester United attempting to lure Moyesie away from the Boleyn Ground this summer.

But I expect Moyesie will reject their sleazy advances, and rightly so.

1 Like

Could they do that on a Tuesday though???

In Moysie we trust! Benching Hart was his best decision

Luckily for him he didn’t have to make the decision

I’d love to see Moysie manage Spurs at some stage.

Moysie and Arnautovic are rockin’ n rollin’.

Oh no. The Cherries have equalised.

You’re never safe at the Vitality Stadium when you take a very late lead.

Still the Irons are living up to the David Moyes guarantee of “we’ll do wor best” as they struggle manfully to get out of a situation nobody thinks they can get out of.

This could be a vital point come the end of the season, and they’re playing thoroughly entertaining football which honours the age old West Ham tradition, both on and off the pitch, of “attack, attack, attack”.

I thought Moyesie expressed his displeasure at the blatantly incorrect decision to award Bournemouth’s late equaliser in a very gentlemanly fashion.

Old school values.

:clap:

2 Likes

Moysie a good shout to be manager of the year. He’s done a superb job.

Moysie top of the table.