Sign in Ireland backers

It’s a massive weekend for Irish sport and I’ll certainly be tuning in to the match to support the lads.

Pakistan will no doubt be favourites but we’ve beaten them once before in this situation and there’s no reason why we can’t do it again.

Signing in.

COYBIG

Signing in.

When’s the game on?

0330 hours on Sunday.

Signing in.

What’s the racism etiquette these days? Are we allowed to give these stand up shitting cunts a bit of abuse for the day, or should we restrain ourselves?

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1106549, member: 2812”]Signing in.

What’s the racism etiquette these days? Are we allowed to give these stand up shitting cunts a bit of abuse for the day, or should we restrain ourselves?[/QUOTE]
Any abuse of these towelhead, suicide bombing, coach-murdering Paki* cunts shall be filed under “ethnic criticism”.

*I’m often called a “Dub” by non-Dublin people and you don’t hear me crying “racism”.

As a Monaghanman, i was labeled a Mexican for 4 years of college in Belfast, and then a Nordie when i went to Dublin.

Therefore, as a survivor of racism, I reserve my right to sew it in to these fucking curry munchers for the duration.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1106561, member: 2812”]As a Monaghanman, i was labeled a Mexican for 4 years of college in Belfast, and then a Nordie when i went to Dublin.

Therefore, as a survivor of racism, I reserve my right to sew it in to these fucking curry munchers for the duration.[/QUOTE]

Chucks the Nordie fucker

That was warranted, i apologise.

In.
Let’s knock some welsh person completely unconscious. And stand over him sniggering.

He’s a Nordie fucker who lives in Australia. It doesn’t get any worse.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1106565, member: 1517”]In.
Let’s knock some welsh person completely unconscious. And stand over him sniggering.[/QUOTE]
What the fuck have Welsh people to do with this?

In.

What a roller coaster we’ve been on.

Hopefully this isn’t the last stop.

Regardless of religion the Nordies annoy the fuck out of me. Living in Australia tops it off, more then likely thinking his a mad bastard down a mine somewhere doing a job the cunts wouldn’t do themselves.

Chucks is an accoutant working for Deloitte afaik and lives in a lovely apartment in Bondi junction with his mate from college Fergus and his girlfriend Aisling, who interestingly is the daughter of a high court judge. None of them would have the first fucking idea what a mine looks like.
Then again, I could have made all that up.
Tomorrow is going to be an epic day in Irish sport. COYBIG
But keep an eye on the weathet in Napier, if that’s called off, we’re through.

Fingers crossed the boys in green can dig out a win in the big game this weekend.

Pakistan will be hard to beat though.

In.

I think Wales will win though. :frowning:

In. It would be wonderful if we could knock off another test nation.
Fuck the ICC.

In for the rugby today and cricket tomorrow.

I see the Oirish lost the Prestbury Cup yesterday. Fuckers can’t even win in a sport they invented.