Sign in Kerry Hurling Backers

Here mate, the rules are the rules. You want to change them because they don’t suit a team you think you care about because your county man is managing them. Dodgy wants to change them because Limerick cant get out of the division. How about your county board put forward a different system and fuck off talking shite about something you barely understand. Of course its horseshit, the entire GAA fixture system is horseshit. Its been said for years. Get over it. Either do something about it, or get on it.

Bottom team in 1A should be relegated automatically every year too.

It’s a joke really, all about protecting the bigger teams and giving them even more chances to avoid the drop.

I’m only backing Kerry as they’ve won two games and were very close to a quarter final spot mate. I’ve nothing against Laois hurling and would like to see ye re-build with the new young players on the panel and get back competitive asap.

Where did I say I wanted it changed because we can’t gain promotion? We’re in 1B because we deserve to be, I’ve never offered the structure as an excuse.

Thats the farce of our national game pal. There’s only about 5 team who can win it, only about 8 who are competitive. Its been ever thus. The league has been a joke for as long as I can remember. There’s no help being given to counties trying to help themselves. Croke Park dont give a flying fuck. I find it hilarious this is the battle you choose to fight for the weaker counties. This isnt even the fucking half of it.

1 Like

The relegation game is there to guarantee that every team gets six games. I don’t see the issue with it, I think Cork are the first team not to win a game in Division 1A since it went to six team. 5 games is a fairly small samples of games to decide that the bottom team should be relegated outright so it makes sense to have a play off.

the winners of 2A should be promoted and the defeated team in the 1B play off shouldn’t get an other chance but that aside it makes sense.

1 Like

I agree with your first two points pal, but what if Laois had won 2 games like Kerry did?

And had to play a ridiculous playoff with the possibility of relegation, it’s bullshit.

That is the only part of this that is unfair. It was a way to ringfence “stronger” teams (Offaly), and nothing more.

We’d have been in the same boat and taken our medicine. I haven’t heard a Kerry person complain about this incidentally, as they’re confident they’ll dispatch us, and rightly so.

:rollseyes:
You meet a lot of Kerry hurling people do you ?

2 Likes

Two this week. They’re also Kerry football people.

I told you to stay quiet.

FOAD you cunt.

In wholeheartedly. If we can convince the Kingdom to take up stickball West Limerick will follow and we can finally rid ourselves entirely of the curse that is Gaelicised Football.

1 Like

Hon the well.

In

They aren’t Kerry hurling men so

2 Likes

You tell thst to a north Kerry man

1 Like

The system of the 2A winners having to play the 1B losers is a farce, the GAA at its very worst. Kerry won two games but scoring averages count and they did ship a few big scores.

So sad to see our neighbours Laois in this situation. I don’t get it. Growing up you’d always be wary of Laois in the championship and they are fine hurlers. And they’re on the whole good people. Got to know a rake of Leix in college. More for the confessions thread but popped my cherry to a girl from Durrow! Fine half she was.

If you were betting you’d have to say Kerry. The system is messed up but at least Laois have one more chance after that.

Hon da Kingdom of North Kerry.