Sign in New England Patriot backers

Strong case

Signing in

In

Tipp cunts support the Pats, go figure

Post reported.

In.

Galway cunt, go fuck yourself.

I’ll be supporting the Pats, in a show of unity with the millions of my fellow Connys who have made Boston their home - Na TĂ­rghrĂĄthĂłirĂ­ NĂșa SĂĄsana AbĂș! :pint:

The lesser of two evils, signing in

I’m in. Mice wont be seen if they lose.

Any sign of @Flano ??

In.

:clap::clap::clap:

Thoroughly deserved win for Mr Kraft and all involved with the Patriots franchise.

+1. But the Seahawks must feel incredibly deflated.

Congrats to the Pats. Mental finish but the team that made the big plays when it counted most won the game. Edelman should have got MVP imo, otherwise no complaints

In.

Wonderful scenes Im led to believe, that crossbow fucked me up good & proper. Woke up on the couch @ 5.15am shivering like a newbie on here seeing an alert from @The Selfish Giant .

@Gman[/USER] & [USER=168]@ChocolateMice , I would like to thank you both for introducing me to the wonderful game & the beautiful Pats. We fucking did it. :clap:

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1085099, member: 1517”]Wonderful scenes Im led to believe, that crossbow fucked me up good & proper. Woke up on the couch @ 5.15am shivering like a newbie on here seeing an alert from @The Selfish Giant .

@Gman[/USER] & [USER=168]@ChocolateMice , I would like to thank you both for introducing me to the wonderful game & the beautiful Pats. We fucking did it. :clap:[/QUOTE]
What a night, mate. I’m shattered here today and have an 11 hour shift but i;ll power through it with the thoughts of @Distended Red Anus[/USER] and [USER=286]@Lazarus suffering.

Congrats bud.