Sign in New England Patriot backers

Talking beans

You were doing fine until you mentioned the 49ers :rofl:

Brady is not the problem … Gronk - Fucked
Edleman - finding a bit of form but some big drops this year
Hogan - meh
Dorsett - haha

That’s who he is throwing the ball to.

The Patriots D is farcical. All of the remaining AFC teams can run straight through them.

Brady has also been playing through injury but that’s football.

Be hard bate in foxborough, can still pull off the afc

Ravens would walk all over ye no matter the venue. And they’ve done it before.

1 Like

Cant be ruled out — The Texans are not all that … they played an amount of dirt this year and I think Pats would take them at home - I fear the other three more… I think the Chiefs are going no where - their D is just atrocious and their run game is nothing without Hunt… Chargers have won there already and Baltimore should have … if the Texans win and go forward to play the Pats, neither of those teams will be too bothered about having to play in Kansas … could potentially see the Pats at home in AFC decider… all ifs and buts … the Pats still probably have the worst receiving corp left out of the whole play- off picture.

Even when the Pats have beat them they’ve just about scraped through and having to go to the bottom of the play calls and some trick plays … One team that love giving it to the Pats … the 2014 divisional game was one of the best games I ever saw. When Gronk could move and Jules could catch

The patriots real mvp…

Insert heads in sand in 3…2…1…

ESPN :rofl:

1 Like

Didn’t take long for fanboy number 1. No faculty for critical thinking, or ability to question authority. Just follow the leader. Pathetic.

:+1:

Love you too bro.

Signing in now that the Bears are gone.

2 Likes

:fearful:

A clinic

1bbujr

A wonderful week for Mr Kraft.

Lets go.

Signing in. Let’s go Patriots.

1 Like

Signing out for the night now.