Sign in South Africa backers

This thread is about cricket.

Sign in if you want the saffers to stuff 12 different shades of plastic paddy green shit through this rag taggle group of horrible Brit cunts and landed gentry representing ‘ireland’.

Did you sort out your jury duty issue mate?

wrong thread mac, are in you for this?

You haven’t answered my question mate

Is it killing you that there is something about a posters personal life that you are out of the loop about, you creepy nosey snakey fucking shit?

I have it sorted Mac, thanks for asking.

Now are you cheer ing on the staffers or what?

The ‘Irish’ dont want to know by the looks of this.

Saffers have pummeled the living shit out of them over night and all ‘ireland’ have now is the fat ginger oaf and his colonial master Balbirnie slugging away like a gang of fucking mullockers.
its embarrassing for ‘Ireland’.

Keep your knee on their throats lads, finish the job.

Balbirnie has had enough and is gone for his tea, the fucking wanker.

Replaced by a chap called Mooney. thats 2 paddies now OBrien and Mooney. should be a good laugh here.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1100911, member: 234”]Balbirnie has had enough and is gone for his tea, the fucking wanker.

Replaced by a chap called Mooney. thats 2 paddies now OBrien and Mooney. should be a good laugh here.[/QUOTE]

Keep the updates coming please, mate.

Agreed way better than Chuck Wankos efforts on the other thread.

The saffers are using the remainder of this event to try out different players and tactics bandage, mooney and o’brien are good enough to stand there for a while facilitating this, which is nice and mannerly of them (thats cricket i suppose)

the commentators are being extremely condescending towards ‘ireland’

The only glimmer of good news from an ‘Irish’ perspective is that Kevin OBrien has lost another 2lbs while out on the crease and you are unlikely to have to listen a barrage of utter bullshit from the media the rest of today.

terrific ‘irish’ support, according to the commentators :clap:

must be some super placards there today

Mooney is out now but not before carding a very credible 8

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1100918, member: 234”]The saffers are using the remainder of this event to try out different players and tactics bandage, mooney and o’brien are good enough to stand there for a while facilitating this, which is nice and mannerly of them (thats cricket i suppose)

The only glimmer of good news from an ‘Irish’ perspective is that Kevin OBrien has lost another 2lbs while out on the crease and you are unlikely to have to listen a barrage of utter bullshit from the media the rest of today.[/QUOTE]

Are these little partnerships helping our net run rate? Will a win against Zimbabwe be enough for us to progress if we can bat for another while? Or will we need to defeat Pakistan too?

HBV seems to be taking this defeat very badly. Chin up, mate.

finally although it might be too late, ‘Ireland’ introduce a thoroughbred Unionist west brit.

Grandson (or great grandson but who cares) of the only southern politician to take a seat in the house of commons instead of the first Dail, George Dockrell , enters the arena.

wouldnt have a fucking clue bandage

Still getting names wrong pal? Just because i ran you out of one thread, don’t go crying in another. Atta boy :clap:

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1100918, member: 234”]The saffers are using the remainder of this event to try out different players and tactics bandage, mooney and o’brien are good enough to stand there for a while facilitating this, which is nice and mannerly of them (thats cricket i suppose)

The only glimmer of good news from an ‘Irish’ perspective is that Kevin OBrien has lost another 2lbs while out on the crease and you are unlikely to have to listen a barrage of utter bullshit from the media the rest of today.[/QUOTE]
Is there anyone in the crowd in an Offaly Jersey?

it appears that you made such a bollix of that thread that you left it yourself.

Not really asswipe. Max Sorensen is in to bat now. I thought I’d come in here to show my support.

there are leprechaun beards and pints of beer and irish jigs, they are not letting the ‘irish’ down thats for sure