Sign in South Africa backers

It’s nearly as good as Euro 2012. All we need is Mr Delaney to appear and start buying a round of drinks.

The ginger oaf has been bowled over, or out or whatever it is.
I think he had his eye on reaching 50 and threw in an agricultural swing to get the job down and get the fuck out of there but he made a shit of it.

replaced by some complete cunt called ‘Sorensen’ :smiley:

Up the ‘Irish’ :smiley:

there is no beer left fagan, the leprechauns have drunk the place dry. in fairness this has been going on for 8 hours now

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1100929, member: 234”]finally although it might be too late, ‘Ireland’ introduce a thoroughbred Unionist west brit.

Grandson (or great grandson but who cares) of the only southern politician to take a seat in the house of commons instead of the first Dail, George Dockrell , enters the arena.[/QUOTE]

You’ve gone too far with this one mate. George Dockrell is the grandson of one of the proudest GAA men ever to play the game. A proud Enniscorthy and Wexford man. I’ll ask you to retract the above statement or I’ll hunt you down and beat you with a stick. Or failing that, I’ll use my legal connections to force you onto jury duty for a 6 month long trial.

Doubtful that Manual Zaleya was wrong but either way Im warming to the little creep mac, its hard not to what with his very credible and brave knock of 14 from 38 balls so far.

It is possible for a man to have 2 grandparents by the way mate

its also possible to have 4 mac, but you are saying manual was correct ye?

Hard not to admire young George IV as he plunders a very credible 17 from 45 balls and the saffers genuinly seem rattled

He was incorrect on the maternal side. I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the paternal side.

I’d say Manuel made up that story.

He said Maurice Dockrell was Gandfather - great grandfather - or whatever to George IV. Pretty sure Manuela never mentioned his maternal side mac.
Having said that it would be unusual to be maternally descended from someone with the same surname as you, even in wexford, wouldnt it Mac?

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1100612, member: 234”]This thread is about cricket.

Sign in if you want the saffers to stuff 12 different shades of plastic paddy green shit through this rag taggle group of horrible Brit cunts and landed gentry representing ‘ireland’.[/QUOTE]

Job done.

Expectations exceeded.

:clap:

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1101009, member: 234”]He said Maurice Dockrell was Gandfather - great grandfather - or whatever to George IV. Pretty sure Manuela never mentioned his maternal side mac.
Having said that it would be unusual to be maternally descended from someone with the same surname as you, even in wexford, wouldnt it Mac?[/QUOTE]

It would be very odd unless your mother had a very common surname I’d say mate. However you were in danger of tarnishing Georges name so I felt the need to step in and provide some balance.

if George IV descends from Maurice then not even his mother being the daughter of Michael Cusack and Constance Markievicz could save him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK5YGWS5H84

Signing in.

1 Like

See first post please

In

Could be a rugby/cricket World Cup double. Big win for the cricketers over Pakistan in Madras.

1 Like

IN . Epitome of a proud nation , will do absolutely anything to win and always show up for the showdown