Sir Andy Murray

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 126866”]

I got your intention, didn’t I?

Sometimes you must mislead people to make them aware of the truth.[/quote]

What intention mate?
You are seething that the Dunblane Dynamo has continuously proved you wrong.

British and Irish tennis has never been stronger, the delectable Heather Watson won the Japan Open this morninv.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 126866”]

I got your intention, didn’t I?

Sometimes you must mislead people to make them aware of the truth.[/quote]

What intention mate?
You are seething that the Dunblane Dynamo has continuously proved you wrong.
British and Irish tennis has never been stronger, the delectable Heather Watson won the Japan Open this morning.

Djokovic is magnificent.

Come on Andy.

What a game of tennis. :clap:

Novak breaks back.

This is a fucking sensational match of tennis.

Murray looks rattled. This is going to a final set.

Huh, continuously proved me wrong? He’s shit and will never win a slam championship when Nadal plays.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 126873”]
Huh, continuously proved me wrong? He’s shit and will never win a slam championship when Nadal plays.[/quote]

Nadal is a washed up Junkie.

Great hold by Murray, takes some momentum back from Novak.

Tie break time.

Nobody trains as hard as Nadal does, nobody plays as hard as Nadal does, but he is human and sometimes his body has to recuperate from the strain he puts himself through. Now, he could follow the avenue Federer and Murray have and allow unethical substances do the recuperating and endurance for him but Rafa Nadal wants to be an icon for clean tennis. He’s a very admirable man.

3-3 at change of ends.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 126877”]

Nobody trains as hard as Nadal does, nobody plays as hard as Nadal does, but he is human and sometimes his body has to recuperate from the strain he puts himself through. Now, he could follow the avenue Federer and Murray have and allow unethical substances do the recuperating and endurance for him but Rafa Nadal wants to be an icon for clean tennis. He’s a very admirable man.[/quote]

:rolleyes:
You have not provided the proof you said you had.
You’re guilty of telling lies on the INTERNET, you need to rebrand mate.

What a crock of shit that is. Your are talking out your arse. The reason why nadal is injured us due to a genetic problem with his knees and also the way he plays tennis. Fedrerer never gets injured because he plays a more natural style of tennis and takes time off between tournaments to rest. Never heard so much shit talk from someone else on here, who is not mbb.

What a point by Murray.

That’s a sensational point from Murray. Fully deserves the win if he holds this.

Murray must be the most frustrating player to against. He just gets everything back.

Novak is superb :clap:

6-6. 2 more championship points saved by Djokovic. Compelling tennis from the two best players in the world.

9-9 and they change ends again!