Sir Andy Murray

[quote=Bandage" data-cid=“730080” data-time="1359118741]
Andy Murray is my favourite sportsperson in the world.

What a guy. :clap:
[/quote]

An absolute warrior Bandage, a warrior.

[quote=balbec" data-cid=“730102” data-time="1359122008]
 Andy Murray is my favourite sportsperson in the world.
What a guy. :clap:

An absolute warrior Bandage, a warrior.
[/quote]+1. Aside from being warriors; possessing a contrary nature, gruff and ignorant manner and having complete respect for our mothers are other traits Andy and myself share.

Are Yvonne Murray and andys ma half brothers? Not the most attractive sight in world sport it must be said.

Murray isn’t much of a warrior when he plays Nadal.

At least he is clean.

Nadal is an icon for clean tennis, Murray is showing all the hallmarks of a steroid abuser - aggressive mood swings, balding, new found stamina and lack of injuries. If Nadal abused steroids like some claim there is no way he would be missing majors.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 126932”]At least he is clean.

Nadal is an icon for clean tennis, Murray is showing all the hallmarks of a steroid abuser - aggressive mood swings, balding, new found stamina and lack of injuries. If Nadal abused steroids like some claim there is no way he would be missing majors.[/quote]

Would you like to see barca exposed as drug cheats if nadal went down with them bomber?

Impossible, Nadal is clean, Barcelona are riddled with all sorts of steroids.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 126934”]Would you like to see barca exposed as drug cheats if nadal went down with them bomber?

Impossible, Nadal is clean, Barcelona are riddled with all sorts of steroids.[/quote]

It sounds plausible but do steroids really make you get injured less? Have never heard that anywhere. The barca lads don’t look like the pumped up to the gills types like Ben Johnson really. Iniesta seems to get injured a fair bit too

Yes.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 126936”]It sounds plausible but do steroids really make you get injured less? Have never heard that anywhere. The barca lads don’t look like the pumped up to the gills types like Ben Johnson really. Iniesta seems to get injured a fair bit too

Yes.[/quote]

Ive a funny feeling you might be a bluffer

:rolleyes:

What would be the point in taking them if they didn’t?

+1

Andy Murray is an icon of magnificent tennis.

Rafael Nadal is a cheating, arse picking, plugging prick.

Pluggers are a course on tennis and this cunt has made a career out of it. Despicable.

:rolleyes:

Nadal is the greatest tennis player of all time, the stats back it up.

Do you have a crush on him or what?

He’s actually shit.

Nadal is the greatest, can’t wait for him to beat your boy into a pulp, again.

See you all bright and early in the morning for the final, chaps.

I’m a fan of Novak Djokovic but I dearly want young Andy to win.

All the very best of luck to him. :clap:

Tennis needs Andy. He is cleansing the sport of the wankstain put on the game by that Spanish cheat.

Come on Nole, destroy this drug abusing, poppy-appealing dickhead.