Sir Andy Murray

Andy will be disappointed that injury prevented him from playing to his optimum, he’ll be back though.

Eh, he was broken three times today.

Absolutely epic victory in Miami. What a guy.

Ruled out of the French Open with a back injury. Shame, he probably would have won it.

Most likely. Was it Totti who said that Murray never misses a Grand Slam despite his injuries?

#prayforandy

LOL. Only 2 people in with a chance of this and they are Djokovic and Nadal. I reckon Murray knows he has no hope of winning the French open and is saving himself to win at Wimbledon.

It certainly wasn’t Nadal he was talking about in that context anyway. Has there ever been a player like Nadal who plays up alleged injuries as much and ducks out of Grand Slams/tournaments he doesn’t fancy. Amazing how he’s been moving without any impairment from Day 1 of his return in Chile after a near 8 month lay off with such a serious injury.

If Andy is not playing, he’s genuinely injured. Like Federer, he’s a true warrior of the game. Andy plays regardless of knocks, scrapes, minor injuries, mental tiredness, aches & pain, and doesn’t make excuses.

[quote=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 775390, member: 377”]It certainly wasn’t Nadal he was talking about in that context anyway. Has there ever been a player like Nadal who plays up alleged injuries as much and ducks out of Grand Slams/tournaments he doesn’t fancy. Amazing how he’s been moving without any impairment from Day 1 of his return in Chile after a near 8 month lay off with such a serious injury.

If Andy is not playing, he’s genuinely injured. Like Federer, he’s a true warrior of the game. Andy plays regardless of knocks, scrapes, minor injuries, mental tiredness, aches & pain, and doesn’t make excuses.[/quote]
Plus he’s not juiced up to his eyeballs like Nadal.

I see he has donated his prize money for winning at Queen’s to a cancer charity. Great guy. :clap:

Just a wonder he didn’t donate it to the British Army.

Andy Murray is a bloody great guy. I’ve said it for years but this documentary proves it once and for all. He’s also got a brilliant family around him. I’m very fond of Judy Murray in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN416vgWaG0

I think Andy Murray will now win Wimbledon.

A Hibs anthem in honour of Andy on the night of his historic Wimbledon victory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BDj4mr0fBc

:clap::clap::clap:

Rocko, any chance we can get a saltire smiley?

:clap::clap::clap:

I would give my right arm for a shot at his missus.

I wouldn’t mind a shot at Djokovic’s missus.

Bandage, what a vindication yesterday was. It made up somewhat for the events of Croke Park to get word that our boy had finally made it to the mountain top. Arise Sir Andrew of Dunblaine.

Nor me pal but Murray’s missus just looks durty.

The Andy Murray documentary will be repeated tonight on BBC 1. :clap: