Site Performance

Trying to monitor how the site is performing when various options are checked/unchecked so if you notice the site has been sluggish or down for a period of time let me know in this thread will ye.

It’s hard to keep checking AFR for updates on how things are going on here.

Had a few problems yesterday but today has been fine so far

Thanks Fran. Made a couple of tweaks to things last night and they seem to have had some sort of positive effect anyway.

I had problems yesterday too and it was down this morning. Sent you a mail on it Rocko. Will let you know if there are any other problems with it from my end if they occur

Ya, it was down here too.

Yeah, some sort of database error. Maybe the new CPU didnt get on with the old CPU…

That’s probably the cause of it alright Mac. It makes you wonder if we should really be taking in new CPU at all in these recessionary times.

Looks like it was a bit of a bad one this morning. Can’t really look into what happened until I get home this evening.

[quote=“therock67”]That’s probably the cause of it alright Mac. It makes you wonder if we should really be taking in new CPU at all in these recessionary times.

Looks like it was a bit of a bad one this morning. Can’t really look into what happened until I get home this evening.[/quote]

Your next post is 7k, make it profound…

I hope this is organic, free range, environmentally friendly, recyclable cpu that you are buying Rock.

I am getting that CPU message regularly this morning gents.

Yeah it’s happening a fair bit today.

Happening here too.

Fook off manus.

Away and shit bricks you cockend.

Fucking Bandage got some shitty CPU in Lidl and now we’re all paying the price.

Rocko,

Is the wiki gone down? The words aren’t coming up differently for me anyway.

Also, The new member counter seems to be stuck anf Flano told that PresidentC chap to fook off a long time ago.

That is all for now.

From the looks of things PresidentC took my advice.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Rocko,

Is the wiki gone down? The words aren’t coming up differently for me anyway.

Also, The new member counter seems to be stuck anf Flano told that PresidentC chap to fook off a long time ago.

That is all for now.[/quote]

The wiki should be working but the autolink feature has been disabled for the time being. I have a feeling that was causing problems with the CPU errors but still getting to the bottom of it.

have got this message a few times in the past couple of minutes

Warning: special_cache_templates([path]/vault/special_plugins_forumdisplay.php) [function.special-cache-templates]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/vault/special_plugins.php on line 911

Fatal error: special_cache_templates() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/thefreek/public_html/vbforum/vault/special_plugins_forumdisplay.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/thefreek/public_html/vbforum/vault/special_plugins.php on line 911

is the problem on your side or mine rock

Its the alliance causing havoc I reckon. I could be wrong though.